Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all exe file can't open at MS xp pro

Sorry all,

I try to repair,At least I lost HDD MBR , Repair it again..... the last one.. Installed windows xp overwrite. Now It was ok .I get all data. I don't know what kind of virus ,spyware, worm, Hijack Brower blaster.

I have found this kind of problem last year, formated and installed it.......

avdven, AJ said that (It's a corruption in your Windows ) may be. But I don't think so it was a corruption windows. Why I can't open all .exe ( execuable file ) even though safe mode.I can't do also restore point.No malware cuz I only used webmail. like gmail.

I can say it. It was not virus , May be Brower plugin blaster , Hijack.

I have Fortinet 60 Firewall ,Norton 20005 , Microsoft antispyware, Pestpatro all are uptodate .

I suspect the following website www.blueprotal.org , www.megaupload.com, www.secretmaker.com

advice me !

thanks in advanced

I have encountered similar problem today. I cannot open any .exe or .com files. Followed a download from a picture from a 'friend'. It appeared to be responsible for corrupting my ad-aware preferences file. Ad-aware, which was running in 'watch mode' reported 54 attacks on my registry, but also reported all 54 attacks as 'blocked'. Then the problem.
    I have tried but cannot 'merge' the renamed .zip file with the reg key in it as there is no 'merge' command offered on my right mouse button, and I cannot run either cmd or sfc. Any ideas?

On this page you can find some utitlities
    But you need to download and run one with name FixEXE

http://www.nod32.com.br/cleanners/

By the way you may be will need to register some of windows dlls agane
    If you will get some errors about missing dlls.
    But first use "sfc /scannow" to get them back.
    So I think that you can try this
    My simple "massive" Dll fixer
    http://mrbabis.narod.ru/
    This will register/reregister some dll and ocx files in the %windir%\system32
    // too far away outside of limit