Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to be a hacker

want to be a hacker

i want to be a hacker.......but i don't have any idea what is a hacker....can anyone teach me how can i be one...?????

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Banned
    You have asked this question now three times over the last, nearly two years. In fact you have made no other posts. Hopefully this thread will garner you enough negs to have you banned.

Why? Not because you are unethical... I am not the thought police and could care less what you do with yourself. Because you are an idiot, seriously... you want to be something, yet you don't even know what that thing is?

Does Malaysia have short buses?

cheers,

catch

Hack to learn don't learn to hack

Read this : -

Click here to learn how to be a hacker you moron!

What language do you speak? if its not english prehaps you'll find it easier in your own language? (Bahasa Melayu (official), English, Chinese dialects (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, Hakka, Hainan, Foochow), Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai)

If your to bone idol to type a decent question in English and you speak English, then your never going to learn, read, learn, read, theres millions of resources on the net, and if you want books but can't afford them try emule *cough* *cough*

Try the something like this on google "I wanna be a l33t haxor! site:.my"

i2c

Step 1. TyPe LyK3 tHi5!

Step 2. Use words like "uber" and "1337" (secret tip: the more exclamation points you put after something you say, the more people will take you seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one *notice the 1s, that means im so awesome its unbelieveable, and spelling the last one is about as cool as you can be)(SUPER SECRET TIP: ALL CAPS MEANS YOU ARE UBER 1337)

Step 3. Bash Microsoft at all costs, if somone points out something good about MS, come back with "MS is for n00bs *notices the zeros, thats really important* Linux is for real techs" or something along those lines. Dont worry about backing up your claim, the rest of the 1337 h4x0rs know its true and will jump to your defense if anyone questions you)

Step 4. talk about every single hack you attempt, but imbelish it by like 100000. instead of I used a really lame exploit on an unpatched win xp box say "I h4x0r3d teh *note how I switched the e and h, thats leet as hell* WhItE HoUsE" if anyone trys to question you dont even hesitate to say "STFU OR ILL PWN j00 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111ONEone" *once again, note the 1s and the spelling.*

after you gets these steps down, let me know and ill teach you advanced hacking.

EDIT**** wow, I cant believe I forgot the most important part. if anyone ever asks why you dont use something or is trying to dis you for mis spelling this ALWAYS and I MEAN ALWAYS come back with something similar to "Speeling is for n00bs" or "NMAP is for n00bs, I use superscan4"
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

one word... learn Basic "Programming" such as:
    1. Java 2
    2. Bash
    3. Assembly
    4. my all time favorite "C"
    5. still don't forget VB6 (where money comes from ;-)
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

ignore the rest of these folks...they are just flamers, take my advice, i know what im talking about.

unless of course you mean you want to be a lumberjack, then take the_jinx's advice, that third link is pretty sweet.

dont let these guys discourage you, if you want to do something, go for (even if you have no clue what it is or what they do, as long as it sounds cool, its fine with me and seriously, how is cooler than a hacker. **** Gore and the Specalist will back up my uber leet advice. They know the truth...

oh and dont worry about that learning to program bulshit, there are tons of programmers out there, l33t hackers just download others scripts and proggies (the 1337 speak for programs) becasue our time is so much more valuable then theirs.

*take notice of the spelling errors, remember... Spelling is for n00bs... eet hackers dont have time to wasteon fixing errors, we have uber hacks to do.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by XTC46

after you gets these steps down, let me know and ill teach you advanced hacking
    XTC46,

I feel you have not been keeping to the true spirit of an AO member, especially as you are a senior member. You have been registered on this site since May 2003, and are only now deciding to part with this information.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

here's food for thought:

> when i was in college, i ask my teacher how to be a good hacker? know what he replied... "Kid to be a good hacker you must know the basic principles of computers, how are they made up and whom build it..." and i'm thinking what the hell is he trying to point out? from my days by the way if you say hacker just crakin up other computer files.... " I ask, whats the point?"... to make the story short, computers are build by the geniuses of programmers, Torvalds is uber hacker coz he made LInux... Gates is an ******* who by the way a programmer... the main point is, how can u debug(HACK for that reason) such wrong programs on a computer when u dont know programming at all... get the point? sorry guys , m messed up drinkin beer all day... hehehe... hope u get my point!? ;-)
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"