Windows XP Recovery-CD

Thread: Windows XP Recovery-CD

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

Windows XP Recovery-CD

A handy little thing...

REAL2GO..........Run Windows XP from CD. Reatogo´s fully configured download bundle for a bootable Recovery-CD with BartPE+XPE. ...burn your first CD within a few minutes and enjoy the comfort of a full XP environment for your recovery needs! One click setup, all included fully configured and ready to go.....(free).....GO THERE!
    SHELL EXTENSION CITY, millions of free Windows power tools, explorer enhancements, windows add-ons, tweaks, system utilities, freeware, ie5

Button Moon
    Hi, have you tried this out yourself?
    Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system.

hmm another Pe-Builder interface.. will try it.. still like the tutorial Irogeek has here and on his website.. my current service cd's are based on the good advice he put up....

BTW .. You use Your WinXP CD to build the PE CD,, this prog just has the extras you need to do some of the recovery.. and a pretty gui.. and it seems an update tool.. that I will check
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me