Super laptop

Thread: Super laptop

Frustrated Mad Scientist

Super laptop

Atom Chip Corporation, which maintains it will show off a 2TB diskless notebook based on a 6.8GHz "quantum-optical" microprocessor at next January's Consumer Electronics Show.
    The removable 24Gb of optical ram looks just like a 3.5mm headphone jack, what a coincidence.
    And the quantum processor looks like 2 laser pickups from a CDRom. But what do I know about quantum computing?

Beverwijk Netherlands
    Oh.. man, this is great..

I think I'm gonna go build some of those I have a shed and basement full of old TV, hifi and PC parts.. I'm gonna be so rich !!

I needed this laugh for hours..
    Thanks !!
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

if...IF..its true, it will sink Intel, AMD and Apple over night...all in one go. Ah dear....looks like hes up ****-creek with no padle
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I sooo wish that were true. Gaming would go to a whole 'nother level. Among other things of course....but mostly gaming.

Silly me, I thought that the 32-bit version of windows could only support 4 GB of ram...