Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how's this for *****ed up

how's this for ****ed up

i found this on one of the other sites i hang out at.They had it posted on one of their blogs.

"A woman at a nightclub on Saturday night 05/03/05 was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes and along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood, was Progesterex, which is essentially a small sterilization pill.

The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals. Rumor has it that Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug.

As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY- They are PERMANENT! Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE.

The dickheads can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.

Please COPY (NOT FORWARD) this to everyone you know, especially girls. Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. Please make the effort to PASS this on to all you know...

Guys,
    please inform all your female friends and relatives.
    PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!"
    Scream If This Hurts Chica.

While the act of rape PISSES ME OFF be advised.

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoax...ogesterex+Hoax

Don't believe everything you read.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

ACK! Phttt!

and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.
    Think it through gal!................a paternity test? on whom, you would need to know who the suspect was, and DNA evidence & other forensics should be enough by then.

Also, start giving animal pharms to people and you will likely be looking at murder one as well as rape......................not going to get much in the way of maintenance payments from him are you?

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterex

There is no such drug as Progesterex.

I never said if i believed it to be true or not. I just said i found it posted on a site i went to. I don't know basicly anything about rape drugs or anything of that nature.I tend to stay away from places that could possably put me in any sort of danger, yes i do know that i lead a boring life. If my boring life keeps me safe though, i really couldn't care less if it's boring or not.
    Scream If This Hurts Chica.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/progesterex.htm

It's one of them chain letters you get in email
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

It's still nice of you to be concerned, but yeah always double, triple check what you read...
    O.G at A.O

...especialy if it comes from a chain letter or has the "Forward / Copy to every one you know and the pope" style line somewhere in the letter.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    I think I'm due about a million years bad luck from all the chain letters I've deleted.

If you are out and worried about rohypnol (aka flunitrazepan) you can get testing sticks for dipping in yor drink.
    http://www.drinksafetech.com/TestKit.php

General info.
    http://www.biopsychiatry.com/flunit.htm

Thats why i always carry my drink with my hand over the top and I dont sit it down until it's empty
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!