Serious Flaw In Cisco Systems Software

Thread: Serious Flaw In Cisco Systems Software

Serious Flaw In Cisco Systems Software

Cisco's long summer just got longer . . . .

A serious flaw in Cisco Systems software puts computer networks at risk of cyberattack and has prompted security vendor Symantec to raise its Internet threat level.

A vulnerability in Cisco's Internetwork Operating System could be exploited to crash or remotely run malicious code on devices that run IOS, the San Jose, Calif., networking giant warned Wednesday in a security advisory. IOS runs on Cisco's routers and switches, which make up a large portion of the Internet's infrastructure.

"Successful exploitation of the vulnerability on Cisco IOS may result in a reload of the device or execution of arbitrary code," Cisco said in its advisory. "Repeated exploitation could result in a sustained (denial of service) attack or execution of arbitrary code."
    http://news.com.com/New%20Cisco%20fl...3330&subj=news
    CNet :: September 7, 2005, 4:35 PM PDT

A serious flaw in Cisco Systems software puts computer networks at risk of cyberattack and has prompted security vendor Symantec to raise its Internet threat level.
    To tell you Cisco has been already owned , 0day exploits and programs are available in the
    undergroud. Most of the Fortune 500 companies are being attacked right now!!! (DOOMSDAY)

Banned
    everywhere i go i see that frosty charecters name. do you have any idea was he was banned? what exactly happened.? ..im just curious...

but cisco, inspite of being wireless. and other accesories for ur pc or laptop, pda. etc. they still are getting hacked? wow... just when the world was having enough troubles here comes more apparently,

what if cisco was to go bankrupt, those poor people. i wish i could help them, somehow....

AOs Resident Troll
    Off Topic???

What has this to do with this thread????

everywhere i go i see that frosty charecters name. do you have any idea was he was banned? what exactly happened.? ..im just curious...
    AKAIK...you are frosty the Xx xX gives you away.

He\she\you\it probably got negged and then banned for inane posting

You are very similar

I would contact a mod and ask them why you got banned in the first place....

Keep up this type of posting and you will be banned again

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer