Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So when do I get a pay check?

So when do I get a pay check?

Joked about it a while ago.

but hell why not...

Jupiter dudes, think I deserve a pay check yet? :

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    ya gore i think 20,000 AP's and 97% positive should pretty much earn you a paycheck lol goodluck with that
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    The only thing you deserve is a butt-whooping... AP's are private!

They are "private"? I never considered them private...
    In that case, gore's aps should be distributed amongst all the members, both active and inactive. That should take care of it.

Is that kind of like how you can't talk to your coworkers about how much you make?

Gore, don't toot your own horn. The community could easily take you back under your precious 20k...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by Negative
    Whoa, you're starting to talk like a native Neg. Better watch it, next thing will be 10 gallon hats and snakeskin boots.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Hmm 2 weeks ago the exchange rate was 10,000 Green Ap's to 1 Lower Moldavian Drakma..ie about $0.001 US
    But with the change in Oil prices, the disaster in the US, the increase value of Moldavian Pork Trotters.. 10,000 AP's (green or Red) will now return 200 yards of ready to recycle toilet tissue.. value US$0.10.. I havent seen anything improve in value as quickly..
    I think sell only when the US$ drops another 25yen..

well he wasnt going to flash the other big thing he has over the board..
    BTW: in some parts of the country, a butt whooping is considered a reward..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Ohhh yea neggy spank my ass..... Come on now like a spanking bothers a Lords of Acid lover.

And for your other comment you weren't saying that two years ago when I asked you how many you had

Besides, when people ask me which is quite a bit, about how many I have...

This was really a joke between me and a few members with me saying when I get to 20,000 I want a pay check. It was an inside joke sort of and now that I got there I figured why not take it more to the next? I'm not bragging, I don't need to, the front page top ten lists do that for me.... **** that sounded arrogant... Ah well. Anyway I'm not bragging, I just thought it was cool I was the first to hit 20,000 considering how much some people here don't like me and show it in such a "colorful" way.

The only time anyone has heard how many was when they asked. I don't walk around showing it off, they aren't somethin to show off.... Besides, Dries, You have a certain "Jacket" that ups any APs I can bring up to the table.

Whoa, you're starting to talk like a native Neg. Better watch it, next thing will be 10 gallon hats and snakeskin boots.
    I know what you're getting at Deb, but don't worry.. Neg's not turning into a redneck. I hope.
    Space For Rent.. =]

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    I'll tell you a little secret....he did asked a few times "What's that phrase..." and "Now, how do you spell it?"

He's definitely not turning into a redneck. Not that that there's anything wrong with that....but I think he'd rather die.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

but I think he'd rather die.
    He's not alone!

Again, not that there's anything wrong with rednecks..
    Space For Rent.. =]