Fema Director resigns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fema Director resigns

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

Fema Director resigns

FEMA director resigns

The Fema director Mike brown resigned today... I dont know if it will help things or not but hopefully it will. R David Paulison is the new director.

edit: If this has already been posted somewhere im sorry and if its in the wrong forum mods feel free to move it.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    ... now only if Bush would follow

lol i shoulda known a comment like that was coming... Im not even gonna get into politics, you can prolly guess mine lol and i dont want to start a flame war
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

sorry, not into politics.they all run the country into the ground anywaze.no one is doin anythin to change anything.we sill hav the same problems we did years ago, and not one of them has done a damed thing to change that.
    Scream If This Hurts Chica.

We don't have the same problems from years ago. We have all new problems.

i dont want to start a flame war
    But it's the AO thing to do.

I have to say I would feel a certain sense of sick pride being the one to start a flame war lol jk
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by forgetvengance
    sorry, not into politics.they all run the country into the ground anywaze.
    I have no problem at all with the current goverment because I am comming from a poor country (Dominican Republic) and when you begin to compare both countries you realize how fourtanate you are to have all of the benifts you have here in US of A, and all of the freedom. I don't care who the FEMA director is as long as they do their job.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    He didn't do his job though.

He was a Bush crony being rewarded for his work during the last election.
    Cronyism is pretty much par for the course in politics it's just in the instance promoting someone to a position they were incapable of managing has come back to bite.

I think I heard on the radio Bush saying, "You're doing a great job Brownie" just a shortly after the levees broke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/deadring.../series3.shtml
    (second from bottom)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/deadring...ies1and2.shtml
    (second from top)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/deadringers/audio/
    (Couple of Bush/Blair skits here)

I have no problem at all with the current goverment because I am comming from a poor country (Dominican Republic) and when you begin to compare both countries you realize how fourtanate you are to have all of the benifts you have here in US of A, and all of the freedom. I don't care who the FEMA director is as long as they do their job.
    It seems that way to you because you moved up.....from Worse to Bad. I wont deny that we have great opportunities and benefits in the US, but we are not showing our full potential, because US continues to make costly mistakes (**cough** Electing GWB **cough cough**)
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

Banned
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...-katrina_x.htm

hate to be an ass, but ...... TOLD YOU SO ... also i'd like to leave you w/ the end of Bill Maher monolog from his show last night

Now, I know what you're saying. You're saying that there's so many other things that you, as president, could involve yourself in…Please don't. [laughter] I know, I know, there's a lot left to do. There's a war with Venezuela, and eliminating the sales tax on yachts. [laughter] Turning the space program over to the church. [laughter] [applause] And Social Security to Fannie Mae. [laughter] Giving embryos the vote. [laughter] [applause] But, sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern like Billy Joel drives. [laughter] You've performed so poorly I'm surprised you haven't given yourself a medal. [laughter] You're a catastrophe that walks like a man. [laughter]

Herbert Hoover was a shitty president, but even he never conceded an entire metropolis to rising water and snakes. [laughter]

On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four airliners, two Trade Centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of New Orleans…Maybe you're just not lucky! [laughter] [applause] [cheers]

I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it could be if you were on the other side. [laughter] So, yes, God does speak to you, and what he's saying is, “Take a hint.” [laughter]