Not taking help from Cuba?!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not taking help from Cuba?!

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

Not taking help from Cuba?!

No help from Cuba?!

Why would we refuse perfectly good and free help from Cuba just because of Castro?! I think that is stupid and makes me angry that our government cant get over stuff that happened over 40 years ago... im disappointed
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    **** that Pendejo in Cuba......."Remember the Maine, and To Hell with Spain!" Well......................."Remember the highly fissionable isotopes that were pointed at us by the Communist dopes."

Cuba...................where political dissidents are kneecapped.

"De Oppreso Liber"
    Liberator of the Oppressed

Castro may be an ******* but that is no reason not to take help from other cuban people
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Castro may be an ******* but that is no reason not to take help from other cuban people
    Hey Hey,

Finally an American that agrees with me.. I posted regarding this a few threads back... It's just plain stupid in my opinion.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

yes HT i finally honestly agree with u lol its a miracle! lol jk its just plain stupid
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    You communist heathens, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary!

I think they need to supply their OWN people with real boats..........the tire-tube fortresses are quite primitive for maritime operations.

Im no commie i love America but i just dont see how you can block a whole country full of people willing to help us americans when we are in need just because they have an ******* for a leader... they are trying to DONATE help/supplies! that cost us nothing.. they are trying to help just because they are Cuban does that make the general Cuban population any different than anyone else trying to help? but i do agree that Castro sucks.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Cuba might be a 'country full of people'
    and it IS a democracy of One Man One Vote .........

Unfortunately, that one man is Castro, and it's HIS vote that counts.......

USA pays rent for Gitmo base on Cuba, Castro, apparently, never cashes them in ....
    I, personally, do not see the problem of taking aid wherever it is offered .........

HOWEVER Cuba is short on everything, [bar soldiers , they're still in Angola, and it's how many years since the war ended]

In short, they need the 'aid' more than the USA, so why doesn't it get used there ???
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Let's face it...when it comes to Castro...Americans hate him worse than they did Hitler...this does not lend itself to objectivity...

Canada has, ontheotherhand, maintained a relationship with Cuba ( and the old Soviet Union ) from the beginnings of the cold war right up to present day...

If facts mean anything, the revolution was not communistic, that was a later development...in 1960 when Fidel spoke to the UN he as much said so...

prior to the revolution Cuba was as bad as Bangledesh...sickness and poverty was widespread, despite US corporations were profiting to the tune of billions in agriculture, property holdings, and mining specifically...

when Castro cut rents in half...that was the first volly...then he charged a 25% export tax on mining products ( which before there was none )...the second volly...
    then...he confiscated land to be parcelled for farming...the US Government and Corporations with interests in Cuba demanded full immediate payment for the land...Castro said that wasn't possible, the Country was broke, all the money the US corpotrations were making in Cuba was not staying in Cuba...nothing was being contributed to the infrastucture of the Country...but he offered to pay over a 20 year period anyways...the US Government and said Corporations refused the compromise and demanded their money up front...

that's when things went to hell in a handbasket.

Eg

you have some valid points foxy which iIagree with but I believe that I do too so before we get really mad why dont we agree to disagree? lol sound like a plan?
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted