hi there,

i dont know if i would express myself properly but will try.

today i read one post:
making ur ip not visible on the net.

Like manmy many post we have come accross with same question all over again on a daily basis.
Response goes from welcome to antionline to dig a hole in a garden and put your pc there forever.

I do understand frustaration of your senior guys with this type of questions, especially with links to newbie questions and tons of information and answers we can find here.

i do believe that most of us are lazy and its easier to type problem then go and look byourself.
i tried for this particular request to search on site right hand corner search for, and in advance search typing -hidding ip address and i didnt go far.
maybe its difficult for newbies to find this information on this site.
(i believe thats easier then to do your first post).

reading answers in some of post like this gets embarising.If you senior guys are sick of same requests (including myself) please dont give any answers. There are lot of guys who do repeat answers and are always helpful even i dont have any doubt they are frustrated with it.
But from my personal view if i can help with anything newbies i feel good and i believe they feel much more welcome on site instead telling them on first post they are idiots because they cant find answer on this site or anywhere else bythemself.

sry my little 2 cents input but now is somekind of sugestions:
is it possible when somone type this generic newbie quesions or similar questions that they get automaticlly redirected to that page-with irrelevant answers or same topics or similar posts?

Is it possible on first pagelike where we have downloads and then in red new downloads so it grabs your attention straight away to have something like that for newbies in red or liitle red square box on first page which hits you strightaway in face when you come to page so they can go there first.
i think it will save lot of times for you guys and you will be less pissed of with people which for some reason or the other are not experts in this field or its not part of their job like yours in most cases(yes there are some people who use pc as hobbie,entertainment,passtime or whatever and is not their job)Knowlage of this people including myself in IT is very limited and thats why we come here at the first place.
I think if is possible to do what a mentioned before and maybe this post will incurage more suggestions as it is obvious we do have a little problem there.
thanks guys and keep a fanstastik work you do i personaly do appriciate it thats for sure .thanks
(going to buy helmet and armour suit dont hit me too hard-thats joke