Google Blog Search Released

Thread: Google Blog Search Released

Exclamation Google Blog Search Released

http://blogsearch.google.com

Something that sort of concerns me...I did a search for my livejournal account name. Google did in fact find the account. However, in one of the "overview/snipit" of my blog, Google was able to capture a post that was seen (or supposed to be seen) only by friends. I have only one public post and that was not seen by Google. Interesting how this is working out. Anyone else care to give it a try?

The post it DID pick up was never a public post. It was always for "friends only". Maybe Google is my new friend :)

I really cant see this as being a useful feature :s
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Me neither...the thought though that stuff being marked as "private" so to say is an issue to me

AOs Resident Troll
    The post it DID pick up was never a public post. It was always for "friends only".
    I dont think that is a google problem as much as it is the server you host you blog on problem??

Maybe not as secure as you think it is

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I am now questioning LiveJournal and how they tend to function. Hmph...might have to switch to MySpace..thanks for the heads-up Morgan.
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.

none of the stuff on livejournal is friends only, of course you can find it on google due to the fact of the spiders they most likly use.

this sounds like a pointless feature, Livejournal does have a search feature, with a paid account, so basically this is a way around paying for account and searching for free?

Interesting point you make JaTEL...LJ has 3 settings, pubic, friends and private...I am now killing my LJ account to replace it with something else. It seems that it really ISNT protected
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.