Here's some articles that you guys might be interested in reading. They are a year old but still interesting ...
Articles of the Year
- A hardware-based memory acquisition procedure for digital investigations - Brian D. Carrier and Joe Grand
- What evidence is left after disk cleaners? - Andy Jones and Christopher Meyler
- File classification using byte sub-stream kernels - Olivier de Vel
- Unification of relative time frames for digital forensics - Malcolm W Stevens
- Forensic examination of mobile phones - Barrie Mellars
- Xbox security issues and forensic recovery methodology (utilising Linux) - Chris Vaughan
P.S. Like Tex kindly reminded me I forgot to mention that you have to register ...