Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useful Links for CISSP students!

Thumbs up Useful Links for CISSP students!

Hello all,

I have just recieved an email with very useful links to quizes for the CISSP exam! I hope it will be useful to you all. Here you go the links:

1- Physical Security
    2- Security Management Practices
    3- Access Control Methodologies
    4- Cryptography
    5- Enterprise Security Architecture
    6- Applicationand System Development
    7- Business Continuity Planning
    8- Telecommunicationsand Network Security
    9- Law Investigation and Ethics
    10- Operations Security

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hrmm.. weird my Firefox at work doesn't like it (then again, it doesn't like much Flash stuff). That said, the best links I've ever found for CISSP Prep have been CCCure website (specifically the quizzes) and Google (for finding more detailed info about specific topics in domains).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hello MsM, and welcome again ....

I tested the links with both IE and FireFox and they are working nicely ....

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf

I don't know if you missed it, or if its just not there, but operations security isn't in you list.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Finally found a machine that will let me see the questions. Not bad but the downside is that it's domain specific only. It'd be nice if they had a combo version that pulled from a variety of the domains rather than just one.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Zenger, I added the forgotten link, thank you.

Well, am not much into how the things are sourted out for the CISSP exams, becasue, it is somehow early for me think about it .... I just wanted to give it away, as I think some of you might be interested to read them, that's it .....

I think two sources are definitely better than one ....

Some good liks there, how come you posted them in Addicts? Maybe move this to the main page for others to benifit?

Yes, you are right, Nokia! ... I don't know whay I posted it here! I just did .... MsM might move it to another forum ....

1. CISSP CBK domain #1 - Access Control Systems and Methodology:
    2. CISSP CBK domain #2 - Telecommunication and Network Security:
    3. CISSP CBK domain #3 - Security Management Practices:
    4. CISSP CBK domain #4 - Application and System Development Security:
    6. CISSP CBK domain #7 - Operations Security:
    7. CISSP CBK domain #8 - BCP and DRP:
    8. CISSP CBK domain #9 - Law, Investigations, and Ethics:

Man I'm killing that test............when you start learning what real SECURITY is: The exotic, TRUSTED systems and criteria, a lot of the questions in that test come off simple....second nature almost. This is not my field but I do enjoy learning about the highest of high-end security.

I had trouble with Law, Investigations, and Ethics: and some of the Management............but aced the Application and System Development Security: Access Control Systems and Methodology: ........I killed the Security Architecture and Models:!

Pretty fun little test.

Some of the questions were extremely easy, and comon sence .... I was wondering if am really nextdoor to gain the CISSP easily ..... lol