Personlize your Google Homapage!

Thread: Personlize your Google Homapage!

Personlize your Google Homapage!

I found it very nifty and nice .... check the link ...
    the search shown that no one posted this before, I don't know if the search engine lies ...

http://www.google.com/ig

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Duh... thats like so 4 months ago! lol

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=268321

Just kidding.

It is very nice though. Just one more thing to help google "organize the worlds data".
    Your email, your weather, your favorite pizza place, what stocks you watch, what new stories you like, etc.

Its a FBI/CIA information goldmine!!!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hey phishy,

The damn search engine is too dump to understand that different thread titles might have the same content ...

cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf

Dunno, but Microsoft's beta test site at start.com looks a lot like the google ig (what does it stand for?)..

I realy like how start is still in the hands of the developers..
    As soon as it changes hands with the marketing dept. it'll just turn into the next msn.com carnival of flash adds..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

MS is really great when it comes to EMULATION ....

IG, stands for I Google, something like your google or your own google... I don't know, just my stubid thoughts .... it might be correct, you never know! ....

Hoopy Frood
    Originally posted here by Black Cluster
    MS is really great when it comes to EMULATION ....

IG, stands for I Google, something like your google or your own google... I don't know, just my stubid thoughts .... it might be correct, you never know! ....
    Great, first Microsoft rips off Google and now Google rips off Apple!

- Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Originally posted here by xierox
    Great, first Microsoft rips off Google and now Google rips off Apple!

- Xierox
    iMAC, iPOD ... lol
    Man, you are awesome, you ripped off both of em'.