Thread: Unfortunate ISP Logo (Goatse)

AO Senior Cow-beller

Unfortunate ISP Logo (Goatse)

This is hillarious. This initial link is safe; it has nothing other than the posting describing the situation and the logo itself, which is innocent enough...beyond that, Caveat Surfer. If you are familiar with goatse (I've been goatse'd so many times that I wish I would develop a tolerance. No such luck.) this will be quickly recognizable.

Not exactly for the faint of heart...if it doesn't make sense, and you are easily offended...it really is better to just move along.

But oh, the humour!

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/19..._new_logo.html
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Arrghh-aahhh, -- everythying --- urrggh -- through --- arhhh -- the eyes of goatse ---- :

access Australia-wide
    Easy access, takes minutes to set up.
    very attractive
    No fuss, straight on
    can be found at My Place

zencoder: You're right... it does look like goatse... however, they'd be much worse off if it looked like tubgirl...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Don't ever try to explain a transformer to someone that just seen a gotse

for clarity http://www.yourdictionary.com/images...g/A4trsfmr.jpg
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

JinX: I was scared to click on the link... well.. mostly because I'm at work. Not cause I'm scared of goatse. I was thinking... great someone just took a bunch of transformer robots and turned them into goatse!

That would be just cruel!

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/

There is a whole site dedicated to goatse and things that LOOK like goatse. I would go and find it... but again... I'm at work. I'm sure websense would love to report me on that one.

People have even had it drawn up on birthday cake! Tell me which peice YOU want. ROFL lol
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.