A possible explanation, and an apology

Thread: A possible explanation, and an apology

A possible explanation, and an apology

I have not been round for a few days..

One of my good mates had just come back from Cyprus, and his wife had developed some spots on her lips..............like you get from the sun?................anyhow, she went to the doctors, and they did a blood test..........she was rushed into hospital with lukaemia (SP?)................straight onto chemiophys................and gets pneumonia as a result....................massive heart attack results...a great loss, particularly as she was younger than myself?

Then I have two sets of mates whose marriages are falling apart...........ACK phtt!

Nice to smell Hoppe's #9 when one walks in the door.............I know that my third wife loves me

Sorry if I offended anyone whilst I was a bit "disconcerted"

Cheers

Johnno

Nihil,

Doggon Pal, that's a lot of misfortune flying around you! Seems we are both Triple Hitters on the Wife Routine though. It took me three times to get it right or to find the right one (I guess that depends on who's eyes ya be peeking through). And, good ole #9 smells the same on the East Coast as it does in England

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi nihil,

I doubt very much you could offend anyone.

peace,

Eg

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I hope I've got it right on the 2nd go

and I also have friends who are in the process of falling apart

Look after YOURSELF though nihil, and take care of wifey#3 [and the cat, natch]

Pax
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

********** |ceWriterguy
    Sympathies to you Nihil, leukemia is no laughing matter - I've lost 3 friends to it. Hope they caught it early enough that chemo will help. Keep us posted please.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Banned
    Bahh... with the **** that I've pulled here, I doubt anyone would be offended by anything you do.

I wish you and your mates my best.

Re: A possible explanation, and an apology

Originally posted here by nihil
    I have not been round for a few days..

One of my good mates had just come back from Cyprus, and his wife had developed some spots on her lips..............like you get from the sun?................anyhow, she went to the doctors, and they did a blood test..........she was rushed into hospital with lukaemia (SP?)................straight onto chemiophys................and gets pneumonia as a result....................massive heart attack results...a great loss, particularly as she was younger than myself?

Then I have two sets of mates whose marriages are falling apart...........ACK phtt!

Nice to smell Hoppe's #9 when one walks in the door.............I know that my third wife loves me

Sorry if I offended anyone whilst I was a bit "disconcerted"

Cheers

Johnno
    No offence taken. Hang in there bud!

peace - Dino
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Well my friend, I've been gone for over a month since I was working out of town. We all realize that sometimes the "real" lives take priority over the "Internet" lives. If it doesn't, you have a problem.

And don't worry... we're not offended because you left... we're offended because you're British.

/me sends in the geese
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Old Fart
    I take offense to the fact that you think you might have offended me.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I take offense to the fact that you think you might have offended me.
    Heh, my thoughts exactly. You're probably the last person on AO who could offend me or anything of the like, nihil.
    Space For Rent.. =]