Irongeek needs a new video host, yet again

Thread: Irongeek needs a new video host, yet again

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Irongeek needs a new video host, yet again

This is the 4th time this year I have to change the host for my “Hacking Illustrated” videos. I was hosting it on the Irongeek.com domain, but I only have 40GB per month transfer. Another guy from the forums stepped up to host them but the ISP had issues with it I guess (sorry, I forgot your handle). Then Droops helped me out, but the bandwidth got to be too much. Minion was next, he had a box with unlimited bandwidth, the videos were linked to from Digg twice and Hack-A-Day once and the box still stood. Unfortunately, the ISP of the box Minion let me use made the owner of the box take my videos and Minion’s image off. I think hosting the videos may have gotten him in trouble with the ISP of the box (sorry Minion, thanks for the help).

So, now I need a new place to host. Archive.org is a bit cumbersome and Bittorrent is not a good solution either. Anyone knows where I can host the videos but still embed them in HTML pages at Irongeek.com? I don’t mind having to put a banner up for someone else’s site.

Email me if you can help. Thanks for all the folks that have helped in the past.

Regal Making Handler
    You could try something like rapidshare. It would be a pain, as it seems most people can not follow instructions though.

Just a thought.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry