Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather Wars.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    This is all very simple, you guys are just making it harder then it really is...

The Illuminati is obviously behind all of this ...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Sorry for the double post but...

A little off-topic, this caught my attention: http://weatherwars.info/active_sun.htm

quote:
    Solar torpedoes or a fleet of smaller vessels, and other tools are altering the Sun, and during that process changing the life process within this Solar System.
    I'm actually pretty bored today so I read his entire SOHO section and most of his chemtrails section which seem to be related... It's a pretty interesting conspiracy theory... What makes it interesting is that he has photos to back it up, though photoshop can work wonders... I doubt these are photoshopped...

From what I read it sounds like he claims there is an alien race tampering with our sun, and therefore our solar system... He says the government knows this and is secretly spraying the sky with aerosol to prevent another ice age... lol... Have you guys heard of this??

There are pictures of "ships" in front of the sun doing "work" but the pictures are so blury and have barely any detail, it's hard to say what those are...

He also has photos of plains dumping a substance in the sky and I have personally seen this but didn't really think much of it...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools