Thread: Shon Harris' CISSP All-in-one exam guide third edition

Shon Harris' CISSP All-in-one exam guide third edition

Shon Harris' CISSP All-in-one exam guide third edition is out now. This is a very good book for anyone who is pursueing the CISSP cert. I passed mine in early august using the 2nd edition book, and I felt that it prepared me rather well. I did a lot more than reading this book because I didn't want to waste $500, but in retrospect I think I could have done it with just this book and the study questions on cccure.org.

This should be posted in the Product / Training Review forum .... thanks for posting anyway.
    Is it available as a PDF file, and of course, less costly?

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Unfortuanately I have been unable to find a PDF version. One doesn't even come with the book. I wanted it so I could read it at work on my screen instead of lugging around a book.

Really weird, almost all books have a downloadable PDF format for people who wish to read on their screens or their PDAs....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster