BASTARDS in Bali..again

Thread: BASTARDS in Bali..again

BASTARDS in Bali..again

Just saw the news of ANOTHER Bombing in BALI.. more of the innocent locals and tourists, (including Australians) Killed and injured.
    Where are the brains in these idiots, destroy your own people for your political gain, kill innocents to destroy a regions and countries economy

My thoughts and prayers to the Balinese, and to the tourists in the region..

To the terrorists: Burn in HELL BASTARDS
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me

The Indonesian people suffer because the gov't refuses to do anything about the radical muslims that live in that country, amongst other things. Tourists die there (now why exactly are you putting yourself in the situation? Knowing what has happened there recently.) because the gov't does nothing about the radical muslims. My opinion don't vacation in terrorist central, hell you'd be safer in Colombia. Just like you don't go to the gulf coast this season. wink wink
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Dont they realize everytime they kill an innocent person that only makes us more deturmined to get those bastards. Killing innocent tourists does nothing to further their "cause".
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Tourists die there (now why exactly are you putting yourself in the situation?
    Maybe cause some people refused to be locked up forever refuse to live in fear the way the media wants them to live ....

Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

It's strange to hear Indonesia in the news for these reasons now...I lived there for over 6 years and though the economy wasnt anything to brag about then either,there werent any 'radical muslims' as such...none as apparent as now at any rate.There werent any tourists dying either.. Sad...

My thoughts and prayers to every innocent lost soul.

And hate, loathe and detest to terrorists .... Burn in hell, forever.
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster