Thread: /action pats himself on back

/action pats himself on back

Well, after many years of attending school part time in the evenings and working full time during the day... I've officially completed the Computer Network Engineering program at one of my local colleges. I actually finished in August.. but I had to get paper work through and all that stuff.

I also got accepted into the International Honors Society... (don't know much about it)
    http://www.goldenkey.org/GKWeb

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Now, my next goal(s)... Get a couple of certs and then get a degree in Computer and Network Security! fun fun! This stuff will never end...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

w00ttttt

My heartiest congrats, Phish.

One day I will also start a similar thread.

Anyways where's the party
    \"And life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.\"

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Hey congrats man! I know this thread isnt about me but I will be graduated sometime in 06'
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Thats awesome man, Ive been thinking about doing something like that. Night classes or maybe saterdays or something. Id love to do it just for the sake of learning the stuff. Keep it up mate, ill be sure to drink one 'for you' when I get off work
    meh. -ech0.