Doom - Gore
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doom - Gore

Doom - Gore

Hey just thought i'd let you know if you didn't see the advertisement. Doom the movie is coming out 21st October this year...

anyways, im gonna go watch it if i get a chance, did anyone see it yet ? Bootleg or something ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

For the googly challenged...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419706/

It will be interesting to see how they pervert the game again for couple million...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

It was supposed to be released two months ago because it was ready then, but they popped it back to October. Supposedly they haven't ****ed it up as bad as most game movies... So I've got my hopes up. I had a web site where one of the actors talke about his experiences playing in it and how good it was. But can't find it right now.

Heh, it's been on the Calander for quite a while now, I've been waiting, heh. It's supposed to be made after Doom 3, which we all know is a remake of the first game , heh.

I'm kind of wondering what kind of sound track they have planned, it should be good, maybe some Johnny Cash and Misfits, and Ramones, and some dark ****, some techno....

Man, should become a movie sound track dude, I'd do awesome with it. Like the Next Halloween movie (Yes, it's planned already) would have the song Halloween on it from the Misfits. Which by the way, in a month, The Misfits are coming to Michigan GUESS WHO IS GOING!!!!!!!! Hehe.

Sounds to be really cool movie .... i bet cooler than the game .....
    As for the soundtrack .. I bet some heavy tracks will be the best ....
    GUESS WHO IS GOING??????? Not gore, of course .......
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

The only part of this whole thing that has me worried is that they went with the rock as the lead.

The guy who is directing has a decent [cinematography] resume though. Not too good, not too bad... (directing resume is absolutely BAD movies)

Im gotta see waiting on friday. That movie has appeal to me. (yes I did the resturaunt thing for like 7 years)

One video game movie I'm keepin a close eye on is splinter cell... hope it doesn't suck like mario brothers did.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I really did like US Marshal's and 13 Days, as for the other movies he has made.. eh not so much but Doom looks good I hope and I do want to see Waiting and definatley Splinter Cell!!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

I dont know if I can get past the fact that the rock is in it. *sigh*
    Ramons and Misfits. Thats it Im going, but some how I dont think anything good like Last Caress will be in it. Ive got a feeling.
    meh. -ech0.

Allready some negativity to the principle of the original, apparently this Doom takes place at a lab and instead of the legions from the pits of hell we are going to get "Mutants".Will be a shame, I must of blown away a gazillion of those demons(Doom 95, Doom II, Doom 3) and lost quite a few hours of daylight.
    Oh well if the Rock has to play the lead, maybe they can do it in first person view and we won't have to see that smirk. (IMO Kurt Angle or Brock Lesner would have been better) or maybe Brock could play one of those Cachodemons
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

I was at a gaming place last night eyeing the huge poster of the new XBOX. And they had a pre-release Doom 4 box there.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Originally posted here by ech0
    I dont know if I can get past the fact that the rock is in it. *sigh*
    Ramons and Misfits. Thats it Im going, but some how I dont think anything good like Last Caress will be in it. Ive got a feeling.

****.... I gave you APs and it gave you two more dots lol.