Gotta Question plz.....

Thread: Gotta Question plz.....

Banned

Gotta Question plz.....

Hello Again Everybody.... I m here again....

I gotta question for all of u folks plz....

Is there any policy for banning ....... If this is an open forum and anybody can make his opinion regarding security/ technical issues then y this discrimination on this forum.... I have lost my accounts several times on this forum previously and may be this account would also be banned within a few hours.. but what is the fun in it...

I had been here for information purpose only .. but certain group on this forum doesnt let new ppl survive here (may be they r termed no0bs -- my addy clarifies it further).

We contribute something into this vast pool of info and get something out of it.. but its not fair on part of admins that they side with a certain alliance who do nothing but greening among each other and negging others....

In this way the credibility of members comes at stake....What about the credibility of senior members then if this practice continues... If I say i have been a member here since Sep2004 and have made some 80 serious posts since then and yet was turned red....My account is fresh in recently banned list....but could anyone outline the banning policy plz.....

This is a humble request for everybody that let this serious discussion forum the way it is... and not try to destroy it with such ill practices..
    Share on Google+

All i have to say is "Every senior here was a newbie once and had to be accepted by the other users". Get over it, post some usefull sh*t and you'll see how you go up the rank.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...
    Share on Google+

Well it might have to do with your attitude and even the nickname you use. You bring on most of it yourself.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Well ... Copyright.. I expected you to be the first to make a comment on my post.... Reason is u care for ur buddies and ur timezone.... Thanks for ur appreciation .....

I started this thread only for a purpose and that is knowing the banning policy.... I dont want to use this proxy addr. forever...Though the recent ban has severely pushed me behind the corner...thinking about my research seems a far distant thing though...

I will be more than surprised if my accont remains there till tomorrow morning....still expecting some answers.....
    Share on Google+

Is there any policy for banning
    .....................yes......

1. Annoy sufficient people and you will be banned by the antipoints system.

2. Violate site rules and the administration will ban you.

I think that sums it up?..............sooooo............persistent use of clones of an account name under which you have been banned is probably not the smartest move?

Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    goredistroyer,

You've been banned several times using several accounts not because of the members here or some discriminatory policies...

the ONLY reason you've been banned is because you're an a@@!

Eg
    Share on Google+

Banned
    LOL... egala... I never came here to create a mess.. Only I wanted to put my point across regarding the nasty alliance going on man.... No serious no0b is being allowed here.. At the most poor guys can survive only for a week or so.... Do all of you want this place only made for seniors... What abt a newcomer who doesnt even know the Antipoint system properly yet and kicked out in no time... Rather there are places on this site reserved for seniors only... then y banning the no0bs...
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Excuse me goredistroyer...exactly when did I neg you, even after your crap PM's and your even crappier AP assignments to me?

Did I retaliate? When?

You're talking like there's some kind of conspiracy against newbies...the only conspiracy going on is in your warped little brain.
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    The policy is generally this:

1. Multiple Accounts, when discovered

2. Obvious trollers (those that aren't interested in contributing and are more interested in just stirring things up)

3. AP Alliances, when discovered

Administrative bans are usually done by myself or Negative. In some cases if an admin is around and sees something they feel warrants a ban, they will do it (usually intmon or JPNYC). If you are questioning a ban, please PM either myself or Neg. We usually try to post a reason somewhere but may still be investigating (still looking for other accounts, moving/deleting threads, etc.)
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+