Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to know why/when someone was banned

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

I want to know why/when someone was banned

Hi, I know i might be opening a can of worms again! lol sorry.. but i was just curious why/when was Katja banned? she had quite a few greenies now, it seemed recent and kinda out of the blue. just curious
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Hi Tex~

There are three ways to get "banned"

1. Through the antipoints system. You can see this in the profile, as the person will have threee or four red dots.

2. By the administrators/moderators. The profile will have no, or insufficient red dots. Reasons for this are things like posting SPAM, obscene materials, other people's intellectual property etc. Opening multiple accounts, antipoint system abuse...................in other words breaking the site rules.

3. By request...............people ask for their account to be closed for whatever reason. There isn't a "resigned" or "account closed" category, so it says "banned"

3. By request...............people ask for their account to be closed for whatever reason. There isn't a "resigned" or "account closed" category, so it says "banned"
    And in this case, as Negative stated in another thread, she requested her account closed.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Yeah.... the reason is there is no such clear cut policy regarding ban on part of Admins.... well I dont think Katja wrote for banning herself... Her two accounts have been banned recently. may be admins banned her for using multiple accounts... but thats not justified though....

goredistroyer,

There is a clear-cut policy regarding banning...there's just multiple ways a person can be banned...

secondly,

I don't know for sure if she had 2 accounts...but YES that would be justification...there are clear-cut reasons as to why it is not allowed.

Okey... man ... se had two accounts (i think so)... and that makes a point for her to be banned... Multiple accounts obviously create a mess around.... but looking at the quality of here posts.... do u justify her being banned man... though she was against the nasty alliance too .. i know

You can't have multiple accounts because you can use them eventually to give yourself AP's and use them to gang neg.

if ur lill pee brain can get this thing egala ..... then y do u go on posting like this over and over.... Its obvious as said before....

Posting like what goredistroyer...pointing out the trolls?

And what exactly was said before...that you're an a@@ and you're too friggin' stupid to understand that?

well I dont think Katja wrote for banning herself... Her two accounts have been banned recently. may be admins banned her for using multiple accounts... but thats not justified though...
    1. It is totally justified in accordance with the site rules.

2. I do not think that it was a multiple accounts issue.

3. I would question whether she asked to be banned.

A possible scenario is that someone impersonated her and asked for her account to be closed, then created a new account in her name with the intention of causing trouble?...............................

Just a thought