Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Self preservation

Thanks guys, ill be sure to ask intelligent yet private questions in the future. Thanks for all the input!

Originally posted here by nihil
    4. You wrote in proper, articulate, English.
    [/B]
    p.s. Thank you spellcheck!
    meh. -ech0.

I'd be very interested to see the info about your wargames. Having participated in one run by MsMittens, I've found that they can be very informative (and downright fun)!
    \"The future stretches out before us, uncharted. Find the open road and look back with a sense of wonder. How pregnant this moment in time. How mysterious the path ahead. Now, step forward.\"
    Phillip Toshio Sudo, Zen Computer
    Have faith, but lock your door.

It'll be fun for sure, it will take along time and lots of reading but that's what hobbies are for. Heh, Ill try and document everything I've learned and try to post in detail about what happened in each 'round' or something along those lines. Not quite sure, but if its an excuse for more posts or maybe a tut? How couldn't I
    meh. -ech0.

Look forward to reading it! I would say ask questions in public, if you pm someone or conference with them you will only get one answer. There is usually many ways to acheive a specific aim when war gaming, if you ask in public everyone will learn and you will get a variety of different answers/help.

Hi ech0

Good luck to you, just think about what I have said.............like if you need to name names please use PM or e-mail................

I know that I sound paranoid, but it is a bit different being a student and coming from behind a corporate legal department..................... even if you felt sure you were right and would win it would still play on your mind................not a good thing whilst studying IMHO.

I have no worries on the "criminal side"..............although that is EU not USA & Canada, where there might be civil law encapsulated in criminal law?

Morally/ethically, there is absolutely no issue whatsoever

Cheers

Thanks nihil, I will keep in mind what you and the other members have said. I understand what your saying with the legal side of things and will take that into consideration! This thread worked out well I'd say
    meh. -ech0.