Fun Facts about Google!

Thread: Fun Facts about Google!

Fun Facts about Google!

I found this interesting ..... I don't know if this has been posted before ....

http://www.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=367

and here some stats about Google ...

http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Good facts, everyone loves Google except Bill Gates and Steve Ballimer ( sp?) lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    No pr0n in the google zeitgeist. I don't belive that

The Texan,

Even those people love Google, Bill Gates knows that, but he just can't say it .....

Aspman:
    Man! So you are always using google fo find p0rn .... and you just wonder "WTF, I use google for p0rn everyday, how on earth they are not listing it?" lol .... I caught you ...
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Rumbled

Mmmm unsafe image search

I think your parents need to install some parental advisory tools, they have no good boy ...