You and me both. Forgive me if I sound ignorant (the big dumb American says), but what Freedoms do you admire from the US that you as a Canadian do not enjoy? Just curious...I know there are nominal differences, but you seem to imply something more.
I mispoke, your's and ours are fairly consistant with each other as far as each States Laws and each Province interprets them from the Federal laws, (it's a quagmire), I should have said I admire the American's tenacity to defend such liberties.

There is usually more of an uproar from the South (US) when something as precious as civil liberties are concerned, and it's taken up by the media in a hurry. Up here it doesn't get the same play, or that's the way I see it, sometimes, the noncommital approach by Canadians can be exasperating, just once I would like to see a mini revolution in laid back Ottawa, we would probably treat it like a Hockey game though, and settle for a tie.

Speaking of uproars, would you guys get at it with the "Gas Prices", ours will come down if yours does first.