Thread: Virtual Keyboard

Virtual Keyboard

My friends forwarded me these pictures and I found it interesting and like to share with you here. Does any one use the virtual keyboard before? :P

Another one

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I haven't but I have been interested in them. I had students do reports on these back in 2002 and am curious if they cut down on CTS. The one that struck me as more interesting was the Senseboard. Rather than depending on having a specific flat surface it monitors hand movements, which means you could conceivably type on anything.

It's interesting to say the least. I wonder sometimes what computers and the computing environment will be 25 years from now.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I'm also interested in virtual keyboard, but i like more the nice sound of pressed buttons.
    MsMittens I can tell you how computer technologies will develop in future:
    We will use our brain for everything! i have heard that russian scientist found out(proved) that thoughts can be detected. So one day perhaps we will learn like in the Matrix: with a cable sticked in the brain .
    Remember, all I\'m offering is the truth, nothing more.

Yes, I used the virtual keyboard. It is very convenient.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.** Also, please note that this thread it 18 Years Old.