Spelling mistakes!! Read tihs

Thread: Spelling mistakes!! Read tihs

Spelling mistakes!! Read tihs

Can you raed tihs?

Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! but taht was my mskiate!!

Don't know If it was already posted here.

Any comments??
    \"And life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.\"

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Been posted a few times...but that's OK...there might be one person who hasn't seen it.

Eg

Yeah lol, I've seen that on a large amount of away messages...either it's old or I need to step away from the computer o.o

On the other hand, I got this from a movie: If you tell someone to pick a number from 1-4 most people will choose the number 3. I've taken this theory and put it into practice and it's true. People would tell me "How'd you guess?!?!?" and say "Do it again" I say no (obviously ). Some people say "Nope. I picked (random number)" but after 2 minutes of convincing, they admit to it. (I did it to MemorY aka Copyright and his gf i think)
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I only picked 3 because i can only count to three....and i forget what the first ones are called sometimes.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

pfft. I'm one up on you, mah <black man - censored>

I can only count backwards. But then when I try, I realize it's all actually counting forwards anyway (*-1), which I can't do. No wait, the values get lower, so yes, it's counting backwards... but the numbers get higher, so it must be forwards.. backwards... forwards... AAARGH!!!

* Striek SEGFAULTs

Now I'm expected to know which way backwards is?

Sheesh. What is the world coming to?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Originally posted here by Striek
    I can only count backwards. But then when I try, I realize it's all actually counting forwards anyway (*-1), which I can't do. No wait, the values get lower, so yes, it's counting backwards... but the numbers get higher, so it must be forwards.. backwards... forwards... AAARGH!!!

* Striek SEGFAULTs

Now I'm expected to know which way backwards is?

Sheesh. What is the world coming to?
    I KNEW IT..!!I KNEW IT ..!!!! We have been aliens all along!!LOL..
    Practise what you preach.