Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to find xp login password *.pwl files

Hmm...santoshtrivedi...so you want to become a l33t h4x0r type d00d?Well,here's a rule then...Try to find answers to your doubts before you come and ask them.You want to know your computer?Take it apart(both hardware AND the OS),go google up every doubt you may have..and THEN if you still dont understand,feel free to come here and ask.Oh,and that is EXACTLY the way to respond to someone who hasn't gone and tried to find something for himself.Also,you're new...changing that attitude may help

Cheers.

AOs Resident Troll
    As therenegade said...google will help

and Microsoft.com the technet section or even search this site

That is where you will learn.....after you have read about the os then post your questions.

You are asking us to spoon feed you.....I am way over that and do not have the time or patience for it

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Banned
    i dont want to be spoon fed but atleast u can give some clues like windows xp password files are in the sam and not in som pwl files and so that i can figure it out.but u people take this wrong like i m just trying take things on. i m trying to learn it on my own but just need little help thats why i didn t ask for some lame cracking software ut wanted to find password on my own.

i only wanted a clue not hacker philosophy
    u guys all think that everybody comes here fo becoming a hacker.
    grow up dudes its not too late

Regal Making Handler
    Take a chill pill dude.
    Then take some of the hints you have been given, Then go look for "Irongeegs" tutorials. There not far away.

Then if you get stuck, come back and ask an inteligent, well phrased question.

No one on the internet owes you jack, if you get an answere to a question it's a bonus.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Sandeshtrivedi, nobody said you were trying to do anything wrong, just that you didn't provide some logical reason for wanting to know this information. As a relatively new member myself, I've learned (in some cases, the hard way) that you really should do your own research before posting here. Its not that the people around here won't help with basic stuff; quite the contrary, they're a very helpful bunch. Its just that they expect you to do some basic reading yourself.

As a fellow new person, I would suggest that Google become your new best friend. You might be surprised at what you can find with some crafty searches
    \"The future stretches out before us, uncharted. Find the open road and look back with a sense of wonder. How pregnant this moment in time. How mysterious the path ahead. Now, step forward.\"
    Phillip Toshio Sudo, Zen Computer
    Have faith, but lock your door.

Originally posted here by sandeshtrivedi
    i dont want to be spoon fed but atleast u can give some clues like windows xp password files are in the sam and not in som pwl files and so that i can figure it out.but u people take this wrong like i m just trying take things on. i m trying to learn it on my own but just need little help thats why i didn t ask for some lame cracking software ut wanted to find password on my own.

i only wanted a clue not hacker philosophy
    u guys all think that everybody comes here fo becoming a hacker.
    grow up dudes its not too late
    you want a clue...well how about this. this site is for security professionals (who's job it is to STOP wanna be hackers) and for those that want to learn about protecting their systems. questions like your's are asked and answered in aol chat rooms and l337 forums all day long by and for wannabe's . we have more than our share of kiddies trying to get over on admins here...they could be on one of our networks for all we know and in case you don't know it, there are allot of them out there. your question is typical of one they would ask. can you give me one good reason why we should help them or you for that matter. its time you woke up and joined or at least saw the real world.

im angered by your indignation. nobody owes you anything!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”