Thread: Dreamweaver Table Column question

Dreamweaver Table Column question

EVerytime I make a Table with 2 or 3 columns the picture or text on one column always shifts and never stays where I left it after I add text or pictures on the column next to it. It's really annoying and makes my web page look unaligned all the time. Does anyone know how to keep the objects in place withouth shifting up or down? PLease help.

Banned
    Use absolute values making tables (width="200" not width="50%") and use your alignment attributes (align="center" /valign="middle") to position your data within the cell.

cheers,

catch

WHat im trying to say, is there a way to prevent "object shift". I think there's a way for templates to utilize grids that can specify the exact layout, down to a pixel in each element which prevents objects from shifting. Because I do what you told me, but when i hit enter (for new <p&gt the objects in the next column shift out of position.????????

Banned
    clearly you have not done what I've said, because if you had you would have defined the value for cell height and adding new paragraphs wouldn't change the shape of the cells.

cheers,

catch