Thread: 9/11 Families sue over PATH train..

9/11 Families sue over PATH train..

Families of September 11th victims are taking legal action to keep the PATH train off the World Trade Center site.

The Coalition of 9/11 Families filed suit against the Port Authority Thursday, saying there are alternatives for the PATH.
    SOURCE: http://ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=54262

In my opinion, this is getting really reptetive and annoying, and my take on this situation is that these families are taking advantage of a tradgedy to gain some money. The reason for this thinking is, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PATH TRAIN BEING THERE NOW?? It's been there for a while now, and now is that they decide to complain about it.

It's really getting on my last nerve how these families choose to take advantage of tradgedies. First, they say that the Freedom Tower Musuem and would have 'Anti American' stuff and distract people from the real tradgedy. So let's get this straight, the AMERICAN (or NYC, whichever floats your boat) goverment is going to put ANTI American things. Just say that you want ALL the attention to be focused on the tradgedy instead of having people get their minds OFF of it, and continue with their normal lives like we used to before 9/11.

So, they won the battle on the Musuem, it's canceled and will no longer be done. Well, apparantly they aren't satisfied and want to throw this into the mix, and try to get THAT canceled to. Next thing you know, the Hotel in front of the WTC site will have to be removed because THEY said so also. I mean come on, this has to be stopped before it gets out of hand (more than it already is).

P.S. I'd like to make it clear, that I understand what these families must've gone through at the time in which their family members passed away, and those families who can't find their relatives bodies, but it's getting carried away.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Nothing should be built there. It should be converted
    into a cemetery for the homeless. Future generations
    would see the wisdom in this.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I don't agree, build **** there and get on with life. Build somethign BIGGER. Tell the whole hate filled muslim nation of fanatics to **** Off along with these whiney family members probably crutched up with money from powerful arabs.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    I don't agree, build **** there and get on with life. Build somethign BIGGER. Tell the whole hate filled muslim nation of fanatics to **** Off along with these whiney family members probably crutched up with money from powerful arabs.
    Agreed. We all need to get on with life, I've dealt with family partings, you (whoever reads this) probably has too, we've all learnt to deal with it and move on, basically they have to also. Might sound harsh, but it's true.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I say build one huge *****ing building on that site... we should have the tallest building in the world again. make it safe but nothing fancy just one big good looking building.... cut thru all the red tape BS and just start it already then move on. no offense to anybody who had family killed in 9/11
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted