Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Mod

wtf???? I don't have a credit card
    Why is it, that that fact fails to surprise me?

No, I am not slow, and I know your puppetmaster inside out............the fake PM impresses no-one except yourself?

Now, run along and behave yourself before:

"The basket ball coach done thrown me off the team,
    For wearing high heeled sneakers, and acting like a queen"

Cheech & Chong (way back then )

Hi blakey,

Thanks for the kind words...I do appreciate them...but if you're not the Spec I have no idea who you are or why you're angry at nihil...perhaps if you PM me we can resolve this peacefully and to everyone's benefit.

Because as it stands I have no clue what's going on...all the same...nihil is a good guy too and I know he certainly doesn't deserve this getting raked over the coals by you...other mods wouldn't even have the patience for this and would ban you rather than bother to interact on this level.

Eg

Old Fart
    My mamma talka to me, try to tell me how to live,
    But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve...

Dammit nihil....it'll take me days to get that out of my head now!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    Originally posted here by nihil
    Look at "Penelope Mills"

Look at the quality of posts................

Look at the antipoints assigned...............yes, your brain is somwhere on top of your sloping shoulders.................not in your pants?

I see a few other things as well, but the name, and post quality SHOULD tell anyone what I see?

Anyway I banned the account.................if you want mercy from me don't come from behind an anonymous proxy?

mature, ehh? talk about someone taking personal opinions too far. i've taken the liberty of PMing some mods... but hey, i may disappear as fast that person. :-\

Elite Hacker
    I don't think that was personal, but I do think he jumped the gun. anonymous proxy or not, you shouldn't ban someone for receiving more AP's than you think they should get. I'm pretty sure they get so many simply because they are female. She can't control it, and therefore shouldn't be banned for it. At nihil: Unless you had some contact with this person in PM prior to the banning, like I said before you sort of jumped the gun in my opinion. I still love you though nihil.

h3r3tic old chap,

I respect you sufficiently to believe that I owe you, and fellow members of your stature, an explanation.

As a moderator, one has access to information that is not on public view..............it was that, that helped me with my decision..................

Penelope Mills is/was/never will be, female

If JuPM think that I was wrong, they can always slap my wrist and re-insatate the account?

EDIT: And anotherone bites the dust..............again, no chance to post, but it was himself

I PM Neg when that account joined and told him to watch it as I had suspicion.

h3r3tic: Trust us, we have certain information provided to us to help us make those sometimes complicated and harsh decisions.
    Space For Rent.. =]

quote:
    Originally posted here by nihil
    Look at "Penelope Mills"

Look at the quality of posts................

Look at the antipoints assigned...............yes, your brain is somwhere on top of your sloping shoulders.................not in your pants?

I see a few other things as well, but the name, and post quality SHOULD tell anyone what I see?

Anyway I banned the account.................if you want mercy from me don't come from behind an anonymous proxy?
    Originally posted here by csl
    mature, ehh? talk about someone taking personal opinions too far. i've taken the liberty of PMing some mods... but hey, i may disappear as fast that person. :-\
    Ok how is it that someone with only 47 posts, is able to quote something that was in the Addicts area.?

cheers
    front2back

It's not as hard as it looks, f2b.. although I'm going to be investigating something right now
    Space For Rent.. =]