UnE'S CounterStrike tournament

Thread: UnE'S CounterStrike tournament

The Recidivist

UnE'S CounterStrike tournament

Friday, November 18th, @ 03:00 UTC. Daylight savings time should be over most palces, so here's what I have for timezone info (you may need to adjust for daylight savings time):

19:00 PST (Los Angeles, Seatlle, Vancouver)
    20:00 MST (Denver, Edmonton, Phoenix)
    21:00 CST (Chicago, Dallas, New Orleans)
    22:00 EST (Toronto, New York, Washington, Florida, Atlanta, Philadelphia)
    23:00 AST (New Brunswick, P.E.I., Newfoundland)
    03:00 UTC (Dublin, London, Madrid)
    04:00 GMT+1 (The rest of Europe, exluding states formerly members of the USSR)
    05:00 GMT+2 (Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Turkey)
    06:00 GMT+3 (St. Petersburg, Moscow"
    07:00 GMT+5 (Pakistan)
    07:30 GMT+5:30 (India)
    10:00 GMT+8 (China, Western Austalia)
    11:30 GMT+9:30 (Australia - Northen Territory and South Australia)
    12:00 GMT+10 (Austraila - Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria)
    And some in Siberia, but I could care less about Siberia.

We will be running Half Life Counter-Strike:Source.
    This is a UnError tournament that is open to all. Since a lot of the members of AO and UnE are the same I wanted to post this here. You can view the full thread here.

For those of you not familiar with UnError it is a security forum as well that is still in it's fledling stage. We also have an irc server which you can connect to at either silver-stars.anewerairc.net or irc.anewerairc.net.

There is also a web client available here.
    If you interested please post here and let us know. I am not sure of the maps being used but if you have any suggestions please post them here.

Hope to see you there!

Ryan
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

You might want to also try here Hjack. AO-Clan Website
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Developer Extraordinar
    Sorry if you feel this is a shameless plug, but I have to correct hjack on a few things (he's been away for awhile ;-)). Unerror isn't a computer security site. It's a computer science site (with forums for math and scienes), and you can connect to the IRC server at irc.unerror.com

Anyways, since I got some corrections out of the way, Unerror's hosting the tournament, so if you feel like joining, let me, Striek, or hjack know :-)

enmand
    Come to UnError.com

The Recidivist
    Just wanted to bring this to light again and if anyone is interested please pm me or Microburn.

I am going to see how many players we have and if there is a few, a formal challenge of the AO-Clan?

Ryan
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hjack: The AO Clan was an unofficial Antionline gaming clan. Most of its members are a bit afk with life and havent been playing much CS, but some still do occasionally. Our CounterStrike server has been down for a bit, so we dont get together much. I might be interested. Ill check out the thread.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)