Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Kinda says it all

My Dad left before I was born and ran out on me and I was abused, but that's not why I hate this, it's because of some certain laws.

Originally posted here by !mitationRust
    It obviously went WAY over your head ......so I'll help you. A C&P from you "maybe then you'll realize why some of us choose to be pacifists."

I just don't really have the time to be a niggler like you two. I made an exception for you.
    Hey Hey,

Mine actually makes sense though so I'm not sure what you were getting at... As I used the term 'some of us' instead of 'I'.... which means it should be pacifists.... everything in the sentence is plural...

As for me wanting Americans dead... It's not every American... as I've said before... Gore and I are good friends, albn and I chat quite frequently.. phish and I talk on AIM.... I get along with quite a few Americans... I think murderous soldiers should be dead... yes... I think a country that kills innocent civilians in the native country of those civilians deserves to have it's own natives killed in return yes... but that's about it..... Both of those are reasonable beliefs... as I've said before... an eye for an eye.... your beloved United States of America must believe the same thing or the death penalty wouldn't exist anywhere and the family of the victim wouldn't be invited to watch...

Peace,
    HT

Originally posted here by HTRegz
    [B]Hey Hey,

A four year stint wouldn't do me any good... Force me to carry a gun and as soon as you give it to me, I'm just going to shoot everyone around me in uniform...
    I'm actually a pacifist... not a pacifists... but yeah... if I was forced to be in the military.. I'd kill those around me before I'd kill others that joined the army before I'd go overseas and be one of those people that kills innocent people...
    Logic Path

HTRegz is a pacifist
    HTRegz is forced to join the military
    HTRegz slays his unsusspecting commrads
    [Does not compute]

HTRegz is a hypocrite
    HTREgz is forced to join the military
    HTRegs slays his unsusspecting commrads so that they cannot "murder" "innocent" Iraqis.
    Commrads have not yet been to Iraq
    Commrads have not yet "murdered" "innocent" Iraqis.
    Commrads are innocent.
    HTRegz is a murder.
    HTRegz is a murderous soldier.
    HTRegz shoots murderous soldiers.
    HTRegz shoots himself.
    [fin']

Serve your country today!
    Servez votre pays aujourd'hui !
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Obviously someone's parents never taught then not to kick a skunk in the butt.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Yes plural, meaning you take up two seats on a plane. Your "pacifists" is still good to go.

Moo....like this

Gunnery Sergeant : Holy Jesus! What is that? What the **** is that? WHAT IS THAT, PRIVATE HT?
    Private HT: Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : A jelly doughnut?
    Private HT: Sir, yes, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : How did it get here?
    Private HT: Sir, I took it from the mess hall, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : Is chow allowed in the barracks, Private HT?
    Private HT: Sir, no, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : Are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts, Private HT?
    Private HT: Sir, no, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : And why not, Private HT?
    Private HT: Sir, because I'm too heavy, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : Because you are a disgusting fat body, Private HT!
    Private HT: Sir, yes, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : Then why did you try to sneak a jelly doughnut in your foot locker, Private HT?
    Private HT: Sir, because I was hungry, sir!
    Gunnery Sergeant : Because you were hungry...

Gunnery Sergeant :Oh that's right, Private HT, don't make any ****ing effort to get to the top of the ****ing obstacle. Were you born fat Private HT, or did you have to work on it? HT, you climb obstacles like old people ****.

Gunnery Sergeant : What is this Mickey Mouse ****? What are you two animals doing in my beloved head? Why is Private HT out of his bunk after lights out? Why is Private HT holding that weapon?

Rusty, I'm probably bigger than him, and I have no problem saying that I don't think a sarg on this planet is going to call me fat. Well, he might, but I know how to crush a larnyx... I think that's how it's spelled. Either way, no one calls me fat in person, just people on the net.

And Moo Kow, BACKA. (Say it out loud).

Originally posted here by HTRegz
    Hey Hey,

A four year stint wouldn't do me any good...
    Looking at the picture in your profile it would do you a world of good, bit of exercise and that.

You look like the type of person to lazy to move his fat arse of the sofa every night, just like sitting there critisizing evryone he doesnt like and everything he dosent agree with.

Think about this, would the 150,000 inoccent iraqi civilians who died under saddam hussains rule want his regime overthrown? You know nothing about the situation over there or the people over there or what they want - all you know is what you watch on the tv on them long nights on your sofa and what you see on TV is one reporters interpretation of things, but her atleast even they have got more right to talk about things over there - you have none at all.

Originally posted here by Nokia
    Looking at the picture in your profile it would do you a world of good, bit of exercise and that.

You look like the type of person to lazy to move his fat arse of the sofa every night, just like sitting there critisizing evryone he doesnt like and everything he dosent agree with.

Think about this, would the 150,000 inoccent iraqi civilians who died under saddam hussains rule want his regime overthrown? You know nothing about the situation over there or the people over there or what they want - all you know is what you watch on the tv on them long nights on your sofa and what you see on TV is one reporters interpretation of things, but her atleast even they have got more right to talk about things over there - you have none at all.
    Personally I'm not that upset with my size... I can still go out and bike 30km without feeling out of breath.... I can run up and down the stairs without problems... I walk the a km to and from work every morning without problem (and faster than most of the other people working)... Yet at the same time I'm not some skinny bean pole who has to be fearful every time he walks into the bar because I can also hold my own in any fight I get in.

As far as sitting on the sofa every night.. that's hardly the case... When I was in college it was either out drinking or here drinking... Now... on weekends it's the bar... and weekdays it's usually dinner and dishes... out for a couple hours (groceries, mall, wherever I have to run)... maybe a movie with the gf or whatever series we regularly watch.... checking up on stuff at work on the PC (with the occasional AO post) and responding to email and then bed.

As far as what I know.... I know every bit as much as you do... I understand that saddam was killing many innocent people... but I also know that with the technology the US has, if all they wanted to do was eliminate saddam they could have just dropped a couple smart bombs and had it over and done with... minimal civilian casualties instead of these ridiculously high numbers.. The invasion was not needed... hell even if it was saddam killing people (btw how about a source for your number of 150,000 since I'm always attacked for not listing sources)... it still wasn't America's fight... and this wasn't the reason the US entered Iraq... so why try and change the reasoning.... btw Where are the WMDs? If all the Iraqi's were truely against the regime they were caught up in.. there would have been a civil war.. as there have always been in these types of situations...

Peace,
    HT

Yeah whatever. I cant be bothered to reply or to read whatever worthless drivel you have posted this time. You have lost any respect I ever had for you and im sure a lot of people here feel the same. You do not deserve to be a member of AO and certainly not a moderator.

Hope you never need help with anything because you will be very lucky to get help from anyone round here.

Dont bother replying as im not going to read that either.

Originally posted here by Nokia
    Yeah whatever. I cant be bothered to reply or to read whatever worthless drivel you have posted this time. You have lost any respect I ever had for you and im sure a lot of people here feel the same. You do not deserve to be a member of AO and certainly not a moderator.

Hope you never need help with anything because you will be very lucky to get help from anyone round here.

Dont bother replying as im not going to read that either.
    I know.. I know..

It upsets you that I've finally made sense to you and you can't find the words to express it..

That's fine... I deserve everything I have on this site... I've given a whole heck of a lot to this site... This forum is supposed to be segregated from the rest of the site.... Which is why I'm willing to post the way I do.... It's also supposed to be segregated from APs... However you soldiers seem to be unaware of that...

Anyways... I should have taken my own advice ages ago... and been the bigger man and walked away... I didn't and for that I'm to blame. I just find it funny that you all lowered yourself to personal attacks and fat jokes... at least I attacked the ideal and belief system... Too bad you don't know that I make more fat jokes in a day than have been posted on all of AO... and it really does't bother me..

Whether you read this or not doesn't matter... I'll walk away as well.

Peace,
    HT