A strong suggestion. This was not meant to be rude.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A strong suggestion. This was not meant to be rude.

Banned

A strong suggestion. This was not meant to be rude.

Ok, I'm only stating an opinion and my point of view of AO. if you can't handle this suggestion, then a "Suggestions" forum should have never been created.

"Newbies" don't exist on AntiOnline anymore. Moderators keep banning them all the time.

Like, a newbie joined the forum... And thanks to our wonderful senior member *coughs*gore*coughs*, gore kept replying to the newbie's threads and causing an annoyance.

The newbie then PMs the almighty gore and tells him to STFU AND STOP RELPYING TO HIS DAMN THREADS. And since gore is a senior member, he then I *guess* PMs a mod and asks for a ban.

Moderators need to shape up and give a reason to every damn ban. "Because a senior member said so" doesn't cut it.

I know the Internet is not a democracy but if AO is looking forward to be a good Internet Security Forum, then stop ban every newbie around here... especially those that you take requests from sernior members.

And like the other day, how Kijta/whatever the name is.. got banned. ROFL.

That's an example of how things can be pretty stupid around here. Why didn't the moderator at least get some proof first? know what I mean?

Now, are you moderators going to ban me and delete this thread? or are you going to handle it maturely and give your point of view?
    Share on Google+

i hated gore before it was cool.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted here by rioter_au
    i hated gore before it was cool.
    I saw his hot pictures. I love his big belly, kinda turns me on.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    For the record, I let a few people in unerror use this account to post how they feel since the mods aren't doing anything but getting rid of this site's entire user-base.

Alright, I like Gore but come on man... he can't seem to admit that he is just like everyone else here. In a way what Aven said is true. His tutorials suck and everyone who either hasn't been here for awhile or refuses suck up to him will be banned in minutes but not by Gore but about five other members who don't do anything but postwhore and complain alot about things themselves. They need like ten damn mods because im more of a Haaaa'ad k0re non-conformist than Gore.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    And since your reading this right now nihil... here are more suggestions just because I feel like bringing them up.

The blue scrollbars and the logo sucks. Bring back the purple.
    Two or three searchbars at the bottom also sucks and is not needed.
    Security news at the top of everything sucks. This stuff gets posted anyways.
    I'd also suggest getting rid of most of the unused crap JP put on the site years ago.
    "Thread AP" what the hell is this ****?
    Share on Google+

Spesh~

"Newbies" don't exist on AntiOnline anymore. Moderators keep banning them all the time.
    Isn't it strange that when I look at "site statistics" I see numerous newbies have joined, but the "recently banned" table seems to be your personal prerogative?...........................

I would hardly describe that as an "anti-newbie" policy. In fact I would turn the argument firmly around on yourself....................your non-contributory and blatantly insulting posts in newbie threads is more likely to drive them away than anything the moderators do.

I have deliberately not banned you or closed your threads because you must realise from other members what they think of your "contributions" of late.

If a significant number of members do not like your activities, it is time to change your ways or depart gracefully to IRC where you might feel more at home?

I can distinctly remember the time when you were a mildly amusing and sometimes contraversially contributive member....................what went wrong?

Share on Google+

Banned
    Agian, I didn't make this thread... I just added more crap to it.

Most of the stuff I posted that others found to be usefull was so tongue 'n cheek... it litterally was a joke. I was never a "contributive member". I could write a tutorial called "how to properly wipe an ass" and chances are there will be one or two members around who are moronic enought see it as something usefull. And thats exactly what happends around here.
    Share on Google+

<soapbox>
    First off Im not pointing fingers, implying anyone or anything like that. I dont care, but who cares if you get negged to death and get banned? so what if one account is gone and 'ub3rw1k3d0rzw00t' is labled a lamer? (no offence to anyone who may have that name) who cares. If that account gets banned and you really really want to be apart of this comunity...........make another account. Try again, research your questions a little more. Find out what gets you negged and what doesnt. Ask smarter questions! Dont sh!t talk, if you really want to grow as a user dont rock the boat! help out when you can and dont give poeple a reason to pull out there ever so itchey neg trigger fingers. Do this for what ever your new at, hell kevin mitnick himself could be a user here and ask something stupid and get negged. The term 'AntiOnline Newbie' dont mean a thing.
    </soapbox>

Thank you.

/EDIT about that tut......frunt to back or back to frunt?
    meh. -ech0.
    Share on Google+

Spesh~

Most of the stuff I posted that others found to be usefull was so tongue 'n cheek...
    Sure, but don't forget that humour is also a useful resource, both to the individual and in the workplace?

I could write a tutorial called "how to properly kiss an a$$"
    DO IT!.........................send a copy to my good friend c/o 1600 Pennnsylvania Avenue................I can see a bright new star rising in the Administration.............or at least an Institution

As for the style or art of the site......................I never really let that kind of stuff bother me, so long as I can see it?

Share on Google+

Banned
    I really don't see why I should act moronic and play with Kevin Mitnick action figures like Echo, or be a ditsy french shemale named Katja, or reenact an episode of Seinfeld when I can just use this place as a replacment for IRC and be barked at for it while everyone else isn't any better.
    Share on Google+