Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxtor Breaks 500-GB Barrier

vanman: Tell them to get a job and buy their own HD upgrade. Or a dvd burner and blank dvds.
    Once I got a job... I never once asked my parents for anything else... (except maybe xmas stuff)
    I've been working since I was 14 and I'm now 25. Now it is me buying them stuff they want... payback can be a b1tch... lol
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    vanman: Tell them to get a job and buy their own HD upgrade. Or a dvd burner and blank dvds. lol
    One is already working but you know i still enjoy buyng them things ..It was just so hmm.. how can i put this.. It was the way they pitched this idea to me which was actually quite hillarious..I laughed at them and just walked away..I was stunned.. ME!!using such a tiny amount of space and they ask to take my stuff off..and even if i did take off 2-3gig , how long would it last
    Practise what you preach.