Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: make 'em wait

Originally posted here by Nokia
    Why not make filling all the details in the user profile mandatory . That way it would take a little longer for new accounts to be made and may eventually annoy the type of people we are talking about enough so they stop making so many accounts.

Also, it would tell us more obout new genuine mebers!
    Since it is Spec that has inspired this, do you really think it would make a difference? What's a few more minutes on the forum for those pathetic people with no lives...

Think about this for a second....

Take away your friends... Take away your loved ones... Take away everything you care about. Make yourself a complete loser with absolutely no social skills. Give yourself a sadistic twist common only in serial killers, pedophiles and those that torture small animals. Now realize that even after you've grown up you'll still be a nobody. You live in your parents basement, they pay for everything and the only way you ever get off is to attempt to piss people off online.

Would a few more fields on a form really stop you from getting the only jolly that still exists in your life?

Peace,
    HT

^^ this

plus I know that the web-developer plugin for firefox allows you to prefill form fields (i use it alot for testing, saves alot of time) so ok they could check against this (the extension fills fields with the field names) but there is other software out there that can prefill forms as well. So really wouldn't take any additional time

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    ^^ these two
    but it WOULD mean that the details would be the same ..............

UNLESS they / he makes up things for each one.
    but mainly now, I'm in agreement with HT, losers will always have time to toss off .....

[alright, he didn't say that EXACTLY, but I got the gist ]
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Originally posted here by foxyloxley
    ^^ these two
    but it WOULD mean that the details would be the same ..............

UNLESS they / he makes up things for each one.
    but mainly now, I'm in agreement with HT, losers will always have time to toss off .....

[alright, he didn't say that EXACTLY, but I got the gist ]
    Hey Hey,

As for the details being the same, that's not always true... People with Verizon Online that subscribe to VISS and the same goes for people that use Bell Sympatico and have their Freedom package will have a Form Filler tool... one of the aspects of this tool is a populate the form with random information button.

Anyways.. just thought I'd share that information.

Peace,
    HT