Thread: asus motherboard

Red face asus motherboard

Hi all, I'm trying to find a asus asm58 p4g533-la motherboard brand new, anyone know where I might can find one? It it in a hp so do you think I'll have to ask hp for it, I'm fixing it for someone but not sure if it is an oem board or not, any help would be great thanks, sorry if sounds crazy I'm drunk lol

Dave,

The canned answer would be: just try googling "asus p4g533-la motherboard" and you could find some.

But I did that for you. Here's two of them: Click Here at eBay.

Cheers.
    Connection refused, try again later.

Hi Dave~

Be careful!....................if it is in an HP you can be pretty sure that it is not standard.............it will have been built to HP specs............

So, you are either faced with buying from HP, or just treating it as a case, and putting in any MoBo that fits?

AFLAAACKKK!!
    And if you can't find one just buy a new motherboard that's compatible with the components that's in the computer... easier and less stressful
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

mobo

hey thanks for all the replies, but my main problem is, when i start the computer it shows a blue screen and freezes with the keyboard not working or anything and it makes a beep then pauses for a second and then one steady loud beep, I tryed to reset cmos but this board has no jumper for that so i removed the cmos battery for a second and still nothing, sound like faulty board to anyone else?

What brand is the BIOS? Here's a link for most of the BIOS Companies beeps:

Click Here

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.