Spring Forward and Fall Back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Forward and Fall Back

Spring Forward and Fall Back

For where this applies, if you haven't already remembered, at 2 am set your clocks back a hour. Enjoy the extra hour sleep!

Cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

It's at 2am? I thought it was at 12am o.O
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

2am

I already changed some of my clocks and now I have to wait another hour before some of my TV shows are on...lol

cheers

I say, I say, I say.........................

Hey Relyt

For where this applies, if you haven't already remembered, at 2 am set your clocks back a hour. Enjoy the extra hour sleep!
    You mean that you actually have clocks that don't automatically regulate themselves to an atomic clock every hour?

Hell's teeth man!.................you had better shovel some more coke into that PC before it runs out of steam?

The only watch I need to change is my....uh....watch? Wrist watch to be more specific..then I believe my cellphone changes on it's on, along with every other clock around the house (which is only the DTV Cable box ).

I was gonna stay up to see how boring it is to see my watches go back an hour at the same time, but 2am is past my bed time...
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Well shoot fire Nihil,

We just got running water and one of them water closets last week! Now I donít have to go outside to use the one-holer any more. Electricity is suppose to come next month.

cheers

Hey Relyt y'all make sure that is broadband electricity you get now?

damned dayligh savings..
    I really don't see what the big fuss is, i haven't benifeted from these savings.
    the only thing i've gotten is confused with my sleeping hours.
    i'd hate to be a bear about to go into hibernation or something....

f2b

yes! another free hour on the computer before the I have to sleep for work. Jokes on you 5am its only 4!
    meh. -ech0.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Here's my thought on daylight savings...

*Don't* change your clock back until sometime later today. That way everytime you look at your clock you can then say to yourself "No...wait...it's really only 2 o'clock....not 3!" How many times do you get to give yourself (seemingly) the gift of time?? Unless, of course, you buy yourself a watch. But...that's not what I'm talking about.

The only time this tactic may backfire is when you think it's beer:30....then you realize, no....it's still an hour until beer:30.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery