Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOWTO : Surf anonymous with TOR and onion routing

Banned
    Oh and besides Negative, in your windows tut-add-on you forgot to mention the last step. A reboot
    No reboot needed!
    Just a Firefox-restart, but I assume that that's platform-independent

No reboot needed!
    You were lucky

Originally posted here by thehorse13
    Thanks for the honorable mention Raiden.

--TH13
    I got a mention too. It was anything but honorable though.

Guess that's what you get when you mix two guys from Belgium that talk about a German.

Raiden, I challenge you to Mortal Kombat. Can't not talk about MY tutorials when you write one, I mean damn I'm glad I can make you look better *******. "But gore you talk about nothing but SUSE"..... My custom **** doesn't say SUSE like your's says Gentoo.

Neg, remember when I asked for more space in my PM inbox? One fo the reasons is because of the number of PMs I get from people and AP assigments, saying how good they are and how much they helped them.. Notice I haven't posted anything new? There is no reason to do so. I mean obviously everyone on the planet knows how to install every OS and tri boot dual boot whatever and they all know basics for Vim so I have no reaosn to ever post another one right?

Newbies tell me how Vim books and Linux things are way to long and the reason most people never try is that the docs are to long or not in "plain English".... I wrote some that ARE and YOU guys jump on my ass. There is no pleasing anyone. Newbies love them you guys hate them. If I wrote something you guys liked, newbs would hate it and tell me I should explain it better, then if I do that, I get flamed... I mean **** what would you do?

The one "tutorial" where I'm not doing "Basics" or easy ****, I've sent to every person who hates my tutorials. Funny, not ONE of you has EVER sent ANYTHING BACK with something wrong with it. I even offered you a chance to pop in something about Gentoo, I was going to give it another chance, and try to be fair about it and add things GOOD about it. Except, you blew me off. You never replied.

So, if I try doing something to make you gore haters happy you blow me off, I do something for the newbs to help THEM learn, you jump on my ass like I raped your Mother.

Gore, get a grip. We were just kidding, we never implied anything bad of you in this thread. If you can't handle such simple comments, then you just better unplug your internet connection, and make nice pumpkins or so. I've stopped targeting you a along time ago. Maybe you should too ... it's a process called growing up.

Cheers.

...... Man suck a wang, you are MEAN...... Ah hell I have to get ready for Class... Horsey, going to have to cut this one short...

It's Halloween, TRICK or treat Mother****er. PWNAGE. (weren't you a LITTLE suspicious when TheHorse pointed this out to you in IRC? I mean come on man you're easier than minute rice.)

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Gore feels that most people here see me as nuetral. That said, he approached me and told me he wanted to prank this thread. He did this so that he has proof that the prank was his only intent and he's not back pedaling after the fact.

I explicitly told him that I would bare witness only if there was no ill intent against the thread because the tutorial is solid.

Anyway, Happy Halloween.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Elite Hacker
    Nice tutorial Raiden. I've heard a lot about Tor in the past few months but still haven't gotten around to trying it. Sorry I haven't been on IRC much lately. I'm trying to focus on school. Maybe I'll see you there soon

Your Friend,
    the skidler

The Recidivist
    Bump
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche