dcsimg
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Member Wallpaper

Sounds ike something someone says when they have never had a Wolf spider jump on them,
    I had a Wolf Spider as a pet a few years back, but when i moved house i had to get rid of it and a few Reptiles, as there was not enough space for us and them..
    + licenses to keep pets these days are just getting way to expensive..

Thank you rapier My dad is actually old enough to be my grandfather too. I was a late baby.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I suppose I'll put mine in there.
    Photoshop + 1 1/2 hours of boredom + mountin dew =
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

Originally posted here by Aspman

There is a program just started on TV here 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here'. It's shot in an Australian forest.
    Did you see it last year where Peter Andre had to get inside a transparent box with huntsman spiders already in there, and then he was covered in 10,000 cockroaches while he did the bushtucker trial? Bugger that

In the videos section there is one with Paull Burrel in it (Princess Diana's former butler) eating kangaroo bollocks raw. Very funny.
    I had to turn the sound down and look away, I neary puked, can't bear meat/fish as it is and seeing him do that, well all I can say is bugger that

Oh, even better, below that they've got him with his hand in a wall picking out stars for prizes. "What the butler saw". Honestly the funniest thing I've seen on TV ever. You need the sound on though, he blubs his way through it like a toddler.
    ahh hahaha yea that was funny, however, bugger that...

Flash M0nkey
    Paws am with you on this one - am not a squimish person. 9yrs playing rugby and seeing the likes of one guy seeping bone marrow onto the pitch (really bad Compound fracture of his shin) has left me with no fear of blood. I can handle people being sick (inc one friend who had her drink spiked and spent the whole dash to hospital being sick ON me) and I can sit down to a nice lapin dinner while watching watership down (mum was a veggie so grew up with her telling me all about the lovely lil animal i was eating)

So am pretty good with things that would normally turn most peoples stomach.....but those trials where they have to eat kangaroos nuts or raw fish eyes, i would throw up straight away. No gagging, spluttering or anything like that - as soon as that entered my mouth, up would come the contents of my stomach. I suppouse if it was small enough to swallow like a tablet I might be able to manage. But not if I had to chew it, no way no how not ever!!!!

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    I'm about as squimish as you valhallen. Blood and guts I'm ok with, I've killed gutted and eaten my own food plenty of times but eating live bugs and raw nads/eyeballs is a step too far. Cooked bugs I think I could do but not raw. I don't even like sushi or smoked salmon. Don't think I could be covered in bugs either. Rats no problem same with snakes etc. It was funny when Peter was getting bitten by the spiders

Euww-Jorden eating the eyeball and chewing on the lens.
    Euww- Jenny bond folding up the bugs before chomping down on them.

Flash M0nkey
    sushi i can handle cause although it hasn't been cooked it has been prepared and at least looks like something you should be eating!

Flash M0nkey
    **** CUT OFF DATE BEING COMING UP****

Ok guys & gals have decided to make the cut off point for submissions this Thursday at around 5ish (GMT) or so (before I leave work) that will give me a night to put it together so the mon-fri peps can get a look it before they disapear.

So if there is anyone who has not yet submitted but wishes to be part of it - do so now!
    If there is anyone you want to see on it who hasn't submitted - now is the tiem to start pestering them to do so

Lets have one final load of submissions so we can really make the best possible outcome from this. Still waiting on most of the mods (and all admins!)

so those of you who have yet to submit - come on stop being so shy, get your pics in!!

cheers!

v_Ln

Heh, got way worse things on video Asp. Hell the NIN video I've seen puts most of those to shame. Not to mention I've got Cannibal Ferox, Cannibal Holocaust, and "The Bloody Dead" and of course, The Gates of Hell in which there is a scene where the doors and windows all bust open with a windy storm of maggots everywhere, and this person goes nuts and eats decaying human flesh with worms all over it.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I've tried [and failed] at local 'delicacies' around the world whilst I was working in various shi7holes [oil is a bast*rd to find in any 7/11 / McDonalds carparks , even in the UK, it's 800' down under the sea .........]

so you ate what you were given, and in the spirit of my great uncle [japanese POW] you NEVER refuse food, and ALWAYS eat it.

but then I remembered that he died

so now I like my fish to be covered in batter and DEEP fried, and bugs stay in the garden......

tried that bug restaurant in the 'local' shopping mall [it closed within a couple of months - people complained to the local health officer ]
    but all their stuff was freeze dried, flash fried and tasteless [ which, looking back, was probably the best thing they did]

in short - I like to TRY different foods, but I don't have to try them TWICE ........

[edit]
    this thread seems to be veering wildly O/T
    but it IS a fun ride
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone