countdowntoxmas.com

Thread: countdowntoxmas.com

countdowntoxmas.com

Just to let you all know that the all new www.countdowntoxmas.com is now live.

It's been in development for over 4 months with over 1 people(s) working on it full time (at least 15 minutes a month) . The problem we had was that we just could not get it crap enough, but now we're finally happy with it. (unit testing was at the heart of our plan, until all our tests failed we refused to release it).

We've stuck our figures up to cross browser compatibility, good design, and content (who needs content anyway it just gets in the way) and everything else within the "good design" group.

This is my lifes work, sure people said i was crazy when i spent 5 year planning it, but i didn't let them put me off for one minute, it was my dream, and if you can't have dreams what can you have, spam ? because i just plain don't like spam.

So yes, tell me that my website sucks, and that it doesn't load in your mozzila browser or that the sound file doesn't play or that your screen doesn't display it correctly and i'll say to you "yes, but it has red snow and isn't that worth more than anything else really could ever be", and your be like "yaaaa" and i'll be like "so is" and you'll be like "whatever dude" and i'll be like "totally".

Thanks,
    i hope this gave you a inside look into how a modern world class website had been developed.
    -

T3h Ch3F

Re: countdowntoxmas.com

yes, but it has red snow and isn't that worth more than anything else really could ever be...

Bro if snows on mars it would be perfect!

hehe

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

Originally posted here by mikester2
    Just to let you all know that the all new www.countdowntoxmas.com is now live.

It's been in development for over 4 months with over 1 people(s) working on it full time (at least 15 minutes a month) . The problem we had was that we just could not get it crap enough, but now we're finally happy with it. (unit testing was at the heart of our plan, until all our tests failed we refused to release it).

We've stuck our figures up to cross browser compatibility, good design, and content (who needs content anyway it just gets in the way) and everything else within the "good design" group.

This is my lifes work, sure people said i was crazy when i spent 5 year planning it, but i didn't let them put me off for one minute, it was my dream, and if you can't have dreams what can you have, spam ? because i just plain don't like spam.

So yes, tell me that my website sucks, and that it doesn't load in your mozzila browser or that the sound file doesn't play or that your screen doesn't display it correctly and i'll say to you "yes, but it has red snow and isn't that worth more than anything else really could ever be", and your be like "yaaaa" and i'll be like "so is" and you'll be like "whatever dude" and i'll be like "totally".

Thanks,
    i hope this gave you a inside look into how a modern world class website had been developed.

Ummm, ok.... Thanks
    - Maverick

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    I see you and I attended the same prestigious art academy!!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

AO's Mr Grumpy

Originally posted here by mikester2
    Just to let you all know that the all new www.countdowntoxmas.com is now live
    Thank you. You've got me started earlier than usual
    bah humbug

please refer:-

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ighlight=santa
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi mikester2,

You've been taking tips from The Nightmare Before Christmas guy again...haven't you?! Tim Burtin I think?!

Eg

yeay christmas, yeay death and people bleeding from the mouth or vomiting spaghetti? ...I dont get it. I guess stockings, trees, and redhats were over done?
    meh. -ech0.

Hi there, all you crazy people that my computer makes up for me with the program Internet.exe, don't tell me it isn't true, because it is, the Internet isn't real it's purely a powerful new program developed by IBM*.

Just a quick thank you for all your positive feedback. Due to the huge exposure given to the site our servers have been completely swamped with tens of requests for the site a day and as such we've made our fortunes due to the subliminal advertising hidden within the site itself. (please note: new odd leanings towards blue cheese and cherryade should be put down to the site)

Funny you should mention Tim Burton as he was one of the core developer members of the site*. He added much to the general meetings we held, but also seemed to be mostly interested in the chocolate rolls provided at the meetings, and as such as had to sack him. Chocolate roll cost money damn it ! .. i think he went on to make some film or something called corpse bride.

Please remember that countdowntoxmas.com is fun and interesting but you also have a family and job and therefore don't spend more time than you can afford on it.

Keep on Rocking (unless you don't like rocking, and then just keep on doing other stuff like you like, like for example if you like Rap, then keep on rapping, ....)

Chief Webmaster
    now 100% accredited drug free mostly.

*fact may or may not have been made up, this does effect your statutory rights and infact by reading this post you also agree to allow all future claims over your house, job, money and car.
    -