Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NSA Free Stuff: Information Assurance Awareness Toolkit

Well i just got an email back from them they need my fed-ex address ?!?!. and my company name and phone number. should i just give them my address and my phone number ?
    O.G at A.O

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    LOL. Free stuff!!!

Does anyone else find it ironic that they are hosting their computer s3curity awareness site on an IIS box using cold fusion?

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Originally posted here by ©opy®ight
    Well i just got an email back from them they need my fed-ex address ?!?!. and my company name and phone number. should i just give them my address and my phone number ?
    I gave them the street address of work and I got the stuff.

They didn't ask me many questions at all. I told them I work for a financial institution and gave them my address. I also told them that I was going to school for computer security. They thanked me for my order and thats about it. They didn't give me an order number or tracking number or anything. Hopefully it'll show up. If not... its no like I paid for it or anything...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Does anyone else find it ironic that they are hosting their computer s3curity awareness site on an IIS box using cold fusion?
    TH13 - I thought you worked for them?!? Heh. That is actually scary what you have mentioned, can't you use your TH13 powers and get them to fix that?

Also - they just wanted my address for the FedEx'ing and my company name as I come from the business side... basically for their records and my ichor type - to which I responded IC+.
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    TH13 - I thought you worked for them?!?
    Not for them, but I certainly cross their paths during certain operations.

What you've done is participated in an NSA info gathering exercise in exchange for information that can be gotten anywhere on the net. Oh wait, you do get a nifty box stamped "NSA" with the kewl seal.

LOL.

/me watches the sheep wander to slaughter.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

OMG LMAO
    A census taker once

edit#####3 So now they're running a smaller version of the DCS1000 software bundle pckg? Those free CDs, hope you like them!

Not for them, but I certainly cross their paths during certain operations.

What you've done is participated in an NSA info gathering exercise in exchange for information that can be gotten anywhere on the net. Oh wait, you do get a nifty box stamped "NSA" with the kewl seal.

LOL.

/me watches the sheep wander to slaughter.
    TH13 - You forgot that we also get a decoder ring. Also, I work for a publically traded company - they already got their hooks in us - just like in "Hellraiser."

Slaughter - already been there and done that - they call it SOx.
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

hey, what about the people who are not american or not staying in america or canada, are not working, or are just students in another country which is not their home country. we cant just call them up and place an order. like if they are asking questions like if we are americans or are working for a security firm and stuff like that. i dont even sound like an american
    you are entering the vicinity of an area adjecent to the location.

quite useful.... its great!
    If your curious, your probably interested.