Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NSA Free Stuff: Information Assurance Awareness Toolkit

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    The NSA sure likes to ask me questions lol... first they asked why i was interested in the kit, i told them... then 4 days later i get a reply asking who i work for and my address so i gave them my company and home address. then 4 more days pass and i get another email back from them asking why im using a gmail account instead of my company email ( I work as a host at a resturant lol) so i told them i dont have company email im just a college student interested in computer security... i still dont know if they have shipped it but i hope they have grrrr!!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

X-nay on any other countries being able to get this "Spyware Kit", I just received the polite, you are not an American Citizen, and don't work for a US Gov't agency (thank God), brush off.

Well at least the MIB didn't show up at my door
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Erm, that could be a problem, I'm not a citizen either, and I don't work for a government agency, either.. But I haven't received any messages since my last post here. Hmm.
    Definitions: Hacker vs. Cracker
    Gentoo Linux user, which probably says a lot about me..
    AGA member 14460 || KGS : Trevoke and games archived

I just got my package in the mail today at work! So they are in deed still shipping them, I believe I requested this a day or 2 after the original post. I can hardly wait to go home nerd out!
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

Blast From the Past
    Thank you for your interest in the Information Assurance Awareness Toolkit (blue box). We are a federal agency and we operate under limited funding for this program. We are unable to provide every individual with a blue box. The blue box is used by and for Federal governments, State governments, or Universities. Thank you for your interest but I cannot provide you a toolkit. My deepest apologizes.

bastards! i pay my taxes!!
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Cool deal!! I just sent the email can't wait to recieve mine

Thank you for your interest in the Information Assurance Awareness Toolkit (blue box). We are a federal agency and we operate under limited funding for this program. We are unable to provide every individual with a blue box. The blue box is used by and for U.S. Federal governments, State governments, or Universities. Thank you for your interest but I cannot provide you a toolkit. My deepest apologizes.

-Desiree

Desiree Hernandez-Diaz
    National Information Assurance Education and Training Program
    http://www.nsa.gov/ia/academia/acade00001.cfm

someone bold enough to face thehorse13 and his packs of cigs in prison to relay me one ?

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I got the same damn msg as Raiden! im a tax paying Texan... what gives!? grrrrrrrrrr
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Well, it would be expensive to send it out to everyone. At least a a university or library more than one person might use it.

I got the same damn msg as Raiden! im a tax paying Texan... what gives!? grrrrrrrrrr
    George Dubya Bush is from there too eh!hhhhmmm conspiracy theories anyone.

You guys did sign on to the union right.Must be politics.Maybe it was the gmail....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson