Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Think your job sucks?

Old Fart

Think your job sucks?

No matter how bad your job is, this article should make you feel better about your employment situation. Personally, I disagree with their choice of worst job (the catagory is "science-related") as I can't see anything being worse than taking urine samples from an orangutan (#10) or being a "semen-washer" (#7).....shhhheeeeeeeeesh!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Sometimes taking urine samples is better than being a tchnical support and dealing with stupid customers, not always but every now and then .... .... At least you are disgusted rather being mad because of some moronic dumps .... lol

Cool one mate ....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Well...the best job has to be the guy that walks around setting/winding the clocks on Capitol Hill...yes, there's really a guy that gets paid to do that.

Well...the best job has to be the guy that walks around setting/winding the clocks on Capitol Hill...yes, there's really a guy that gets paid to do that.
    The question is. Are you that guy..

Hi front2back,

Short answer...NO!

Eg

BANNED
    All of those jobs are better than mine. I have crappy pay and I get worked like a slave...
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Worst job I have ever had.

I used to work at a rural resort/camp -- very rustic, the city folk like it that way -- that recovers its own sewage. It has a series of cess pools that require treatment with large barels of coagulent, etc, from a paddle boat. Eventually clean water is pumped back into the lake. All fine and dandy.

But there is a central well through which all the flushes pass, and every several weeks the sides of this well have to be scraped of the congealed fat of the human effluvia that passes. We are talking melon sized chunks of voided grease, along with the floatsem and jetsom trapped in its cloudy crystalline embrace.

The task is accomplished with what amounts to a backyard pool strainer and a large garbage bag, held by an assistant -- me -- in a very small and always shrinking hut built over this cylinder of incorporated crap.

My bowels and I are still on shaky terms.

All of those jobs are better than mine. I have crappy pay and I get worked like a slave...
    You lie you payed for that female domination and took pics to impress us
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

********** |ceWriterguy
    Worst job (saw this one on Dirty Jobs) -

Bull Semen collector / Cow inseminator.

Nuff said.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

T3h Ch3F

Worst joB

As far as I am concerned the worst Job is no job at all.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.