Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detroit, Harpos MISFITS

Detroit, Harpos MISFITS

HOLY **** are my ears ringing. I have a contact buzz from the amount of weed that was being smoked around me. I saw the Bass player from White Zombie (That super super hot girl, now in rock City Morgue) They dedicated a song to FEMA.....They were very good. After like 3 other bands plus them, FINALLY we heard the Nutley Brass Misfits stuff.

Of course, you couldn't hear it because of everyone singing so loudly. AWESOME.

THEN THE HALLOWEEN MOVIE THEME WAS PLAYING LOUD AS **** AND THE DAMN CURTAIN FINALLY CAME DOWN AND THEY WENT RIGHT INTO THE SONG HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell. My legs gave out. I have like a camera full of pics.

So many people from the audience were coming up on stage that Jerry handed them a Mic to sing. Ugh I'm so tired I got up at 4 AM, it's now 1 AM the next day, and I'm hoping I can sleep

Oh another thing:

When a Skin head gets kicked in the face with combat boots, they bleed A LOT. He did a Seig Heil and got his face kicked open lol. It was right next to me.

When a Skin head gets kicked in the face with combat boots, they bleed A LOT. He did a Seig Heil and got his face kicked open lol. It was right next to me.
    I hope you got a happy snap of that happenin anyhow wouldn't mind seing the pictures of the event gore.

f2:.

I hope you got a happy snap of that happenin anyhow wouldn't mind seing the pictures of the event gore.
    Yeah gore ...when is the website due ..seeming you have trouble to sleep sometimes it might be another cool project to do

I'm glad to see the concert was "tha Bomb"

Now sleep damn3d

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

you saw the misfits. Bastard! post the pics or there'll be trouble hahaha
    meh. -ech0.

Yeah! that **** needs to be shared with us, post photos if you got any. ... luck you!
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Dude my ears are ringing even now.... I'm sore as hell too. So many fights in the pit.

After the show, Jerry came back out with his kids (**** is his daughter hot. And yes I'm Marry her ass to call Jerry Dad). And he stayed there woth Robo, and Dez to sign for EVERY FAN THERE.... So punching myself, I was to sore to walk up there... Ah Well, when they come back I'm going.

when the pics get developed I'll try scanning them. Even though those pics won't do any justice to how AMAZING it was.

Even though those pics won't do any justice to how AMAZING it was
    Yeah rub it in why don't you

C.

It's my favorite band ever. If I would have died on the way home it would have been worth it.

It's my favorite band ever. If I would have died on the way home it would have been worth it.
    Well I'm happy for you that it was all worth it .

I don't realy know the Misfits, sad to say But I'm a fan of Rammstein which I do think you will know.
    Used to listen to the Dead Kennedy's, great lyrics... there were some other groups to.

C.

Rammstein covered a Ramones song live in honor of Joey Ramone when he died. Ramones and Sex Pistols are good friends with Misfits. You can trace every band on this planet to the Misfits. Even Noy bands like N'Sync, I've seen them in Crimson ghost ****.

Rammstein ist ein fan Ramones. So you can trace them to the Misfits too

I want to go again. This time I'm going to get SLEEP before I go so I can get my autograph.