Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can anyone help me

Normally i wouldn't spend this much time on it, but since i don't have the free time to do any gaming at the moment anyway, and all my correspondence on this site is done at work during off/slow times its not that big of a deal. How else am i going to spend at least 10 hours a day at work without going postal. Heck, you all should receive some sort of award for keeping me grounded and saving the life of o so many of my co-workers.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Well, I don't know about everyone else's system board, but when mine is connected to the outlet, a little green light turn on around the PCI slots, if it's on, I'd say the power button cables were disconnected on the ride over. Maybe some got lose and aren't visually noticeable since they were just unplugged but stayed in place (sounds a bit confusing, even for me :P) just my 2 cents.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Well i decided i had had enough of work around 3 yesterday, normally i get out about 6-7, and took off to go play with my copmuter. so i get home and carefully diagram how the psu connects to everything, and how it is mounted in my case. . . . . swap it. . . . . didn't stop gaming until i had to go to work today

yet another problem fixed by the handy crew here at AO
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin