Thread: AntiOnline and others crawling

AntiOnline and others crawling

AntiOnline and liked 3 other websites, won't load. I got home from school and like non of them would load up. They would take 15 minutes at least to load something and then I'm like OK, trace, and boom, nothing. Hops all over seem to be out. Anyone know what the hell is going on with the net tonight?

ISOHunt

AntiOnline

ISOhunt

If you have Comcast cable, it's called an un announced upgrade.

Other than that, no real issues or viruses tonight
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Solar Flares

Or just the amount of time for the wiretaps to kick in.

All I noticed was a bit of a delay, when refreshing the pages, some of the other sites I have opened seemed to be okay.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

MEH!

Probably someone playing with THIS .

C.

[EDIT] After checking isoHunt (which is still very slow) I found this
    Sorry about the downtime folks, database server decided it wanted to play hookie for the night. All's well now, the new webserver has been added to the cluster and things seem to be moving along very smoothly.

Thank you for your patience, and thanks for choosing isohunt!

edit -- Mon, Nov 8 2005 04:11 UTC
    found that the webservers were running out of file descriptors, upped the allowed amount and it's seeming to smooth things out, let's hope it holds up to the amazing amount of traffic you guys are creating!
    Might be the reason for their unreachabillity (is that a word)

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

I know last week i had trouble accesing various sites. got to the point it would take nearly 20minutes before something would appear on the screen.

Turned out some one had the nerve to hook a splitter onto my cable line and was re-routing my cable to there house..

Turned out some one had the nerve to hook a splitter onto my cable line and was re-routing my cable to there house..
    Hey Fronty~ when is the funeral?..................or are they still recovering the body parts?

Hey Fronty~ when is the funeral?..................or are they still recovering the body parts?
    Nah i just called the Police, and i got the Cable Suspended for 24 hours, while they did there little investigations.
    turned out illegal cable wasn't the only thing going on in that house.

let's just say the herbal smell will no longer be coming from over the feance no longer...

let's just say the herbal smell will no longer be coming from over the feance no longer...
    Good thing too ... you were getting dubious it seems

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

I had a problem from Fri-early Mon...either I couldn't get on at all or if I got on I couldn't go anywhere...my ISP had a notice on their phone line when I called saying they had a problem in this area and were working on resolving it...

this is a semi-regular thing with my ISP...at least once a month...sometimes more...they have a problem...their computer breaks down more than mine does

Eg