Boo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boo

Boo

Time to stretch and do some reading, eh?
    \"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.\"
    - Charles Darwin

Eeeh what the ?! What are you on about ... or is this one of those hidden messages for you to communicate with one of your country's governmental agencies

Or has it to do with your signature maybe

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Nah, I've just been away a while. Most of the older members will remember me as pooh sun tzu. Crap rolled up, rerolled the account, briefly came back, left again to solve real life.

Back to start some friction No, I jest.
    \"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.\"
    - Charles Darwin

Ah ...all is clear now ...

Most of the older members will remember me as pooh sun tzu
    I remember a name like that ... so that was you... have been hiding for the government have you

Well welcome back again then I guess

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Welcome back Pooh.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Good to see you back Pooh
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Many thanks for the warm welcome back, guys. No more need for pooh. I associate that with a level of immaturity and lifestyle that is completely seperate from me now. I've got quite a few things to mend from the past, fix a few burnt bridges here.

'Guardian' will do If that doesn't sound too much like something you would hear out of Saturday morning Vultron.
    - Charles Darwin

Welcome Back Guardian....did you change your AIM screen name too ? Haven't seen you around lately, if you still remember mine and you have a new one, send me a message because you are the first one i IM when i need help . If you don't remember it. It's anghellic xtc
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Hey Alpha.

didn't think you were coming back. ! Anyhow nice to see you back and chat to you latter

front2back

Hey, welcome back guardian of the pooh, not quite sure what happend back when you was old poo, kinda missed what happened!

Good to see you round here again!
    Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system.

http://tazforum.**********.com/